Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Pixel - what a roller coaster you have had, but hey look at Rainbow's cycle you never know what is possible

Rainbow - you must be absolutely ecstatic with the numbers so far and yes I think a very real possibility of twins

Sooty - I think you may be next unless a lurker appears
    DJ, Crystal & Sh72 - good to see you back in action

JodiW - all the best for your 2WW

Sunny - pear juice works for me

AFM - Will make my decision before the end of the year. Still not brave enough to face it On a brighter note caught up with the gorgeous Jennilee on Monday and yes I can confirm the start of a baby bump

Hope you all have a great weekend
    Last edited by January; 14-09-2013 at 15:43.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (14-09-2013),JodiW  (16-09-2013),Pixel  (14-09-2013),Rainbowchaser  (14-09-2013),sootymay  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just letting you know all is well, just resting in the hotel. The weather has been a bit overcast and rainy so perfect timing to watch movies inside with short trips out for a wander.

I've got no symptoms to report at day 7.

Thinking of you jodi, Hope you've had a chance to rest Jodi, hard I know when your in a beautiful city to explore.

thanks again for all the fingers and toes that are crossed out there, I'm so lucky to have so many supporting me

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (14-09-2013),JodiW  (16-09-2013),sootymay  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all
    january, good luck with the decision making. It is really hard I know.
    Pixel, that kind of weather can be a very nurturing time. I hope you get some interesting symptoms soon!
    Rainbow congrats
    Pixel, and Jodi, all my best for the wait.

AFM. Only 2 meds left to get. Finally got a doctor nice enough to give me the all clear which Barbados are very happy with. I'm now seeking a housesitter to look after my beloved cat while I'm away and waiting to hear back from someone at work. My accommodation is all booked, luggage bought and I've been scouting out some yoga classes and what I'd like to go look at in Barbados.

My weight loss isn't going that well and my upstairs neighbour is a selfish prick who has flooded my carpet with his broken washing machine and now I've spent most of the weekend waiting on insurance carpet cleaners who keep prioritising other jobs. Very frustrating and I know I'll have to take the guy to small claims to get my out of pockets back. Anyway the banking and ironing call so I had best be off. I get a carpet cleaner here today!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sooty thanks for asking how I am. At the moment I waiting for my fs appointment to see what was wrong with the baby I miscarried and that is next Thursday. Then my husband and I will decided whether to use our frozen embryo. I think he wants to give it a try but I am scared of another miscarriage. Depending on that I have been looking at donors and I want to go around Feb/mar next year to SA.

Good to see some good news here and it gives hope.

Net which Doctor did you use in the end?

Take care all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies hope you've all had a great weekend...

Pixel and Jodi thinking of you both and hope all is going well

Net it sounds like its all falling into place (despite the flood), the time will fly by and you'll be leaving before you know it.

to you all xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Net - oh dear, like that's all you need ! Kept you busy I guess

Pixel & Jodi - hope you are both going ok - we're all praying for you & thinking of you all the time.

Angelmamma - that's good news your FS appointment is this week. I've sent you a PM as well.

AFM - I opened up the depot injection today (just to have a week squiz, its not due till mid October - but OMG - the needle is almost as long as my little finger (no exaggeration) ... Gosh knows how it's going to fit in my bum !! It will be an ice job and a lot of drama leading up to that one!! (I'm not an injection girl... a bit of a fainter if the truth be known.. mind you, I've got a bit better over the years and all the IVF cycles - DH does them for me... I just can't bring myself to)

Can anyone tell me if I can get a letter for customs (for taking the clexane injections on the flight from Australia) from my GP?? rather than hassling my FS again... he's super busy and I loathe bothering him all the time with this, when he's not really getting anything out of it. ie . $$$.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel glad to hear your resting up, shame about the weather though its a bummer isn't it.

we have had some rain the past two days so we have taken it really easy, well as easy as I can with a bored toddler and a husband who is working and getting annoyed with said toddler for playing with his plans loL

as for symptoms apart from that initial white out and a bad pain when I picked up Matty that afternoon which couldn't have been good ive had no other symptoms as it were and am kind of thinking that Ive stuffed the cycle up. last time I was cramping by now, and had to be a little careful as I was unsteady on my feet with white outs etc. I only have myself to blame, I kept thinking she'll be right. Anyhoo, I'm not going to worry about it til Friday then ill get ****ed on the plane and draw up a new plan of action I.e leave hubby and the bub at home and come over again on my own lol.

its been a great holiday, it is after all my own fault and who knows I may get a surprise on Friday. To all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jodi

oooh don't say that, you may not be experiencing anything this time that's all. Its ****e isn't it, how you just automatically start wondering what's going on even though you try not to. What do you mean by "its your fault"? Nothing is anyone's fault, its just how it works out sometimes.

I loved and laughed about your going to get **** on the plane and come up with plan b if required... too funny - that's they way!! I think if you've got that plan B in your head, even if you're not quite sure how & when, it's a good thing for the sanity!!

Hang in there

Is your DH working whilst he is over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodie - I think you need some of your own good advice here... probably too early to tell. Every cycle is different, so you might not experience the same symptoms this time. You could well be pregnant right now and not know it!

My DH left a sample in SA just in case our cycle didn't work - so only I would have to return and I was secretly looking forward to that (if you know where I'm coming from) not because I didn't want to be pregnant, but because Cape Town is just such an amazing place and I would don't have any fears about my safety going there by myself.

I have my fingers tightly crossed for both you and Pixel that Friday brings good news all around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sootymay I took a list of my drugs to my GP and she wrote the letter for me, I also had her put "& needles" in the letter just in case. I took everything in my hand luggage, customs didn't even open the bag just asked if I had an ice brick in there and that was that, easy. CFC will give you another letter to cover anything they give you. Not long now

Jodi it is to early to tell and all pregnancies/babies are different who knows what's going on in there, they could be just snuggling in and giving you no trouble at all

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (16-09-2013)