Closed Thread
Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, Sooty is correct Gavin Sacks does deal in NK cells its one of his specialties, he is at IVF Australia and works out of Kogarah, York st in the city or Maroubra. I've also spoken to him about egg donations in South Africa when I did my frosties cycle there last year, he helped one of the other ladies by doing scans etc as they didn't want to go through their GP for these so he would be my go to person if I were you.

Pixel, its fate honey and Im happy to be your good luck charm, anything I can do to help

i was supposed to have a rest day today but again it didn't happen and after little sleep last night from Matty whinging all night, teething pains again, I'm sooo tired. I've already had my first white out and almost fainted, yay forgot about those I was on table mountain, that would have been a treat for everyone else Lol.

I really feel like I have over done it today, we are meant to have rain over the next couple of days so hopefully I will be able to rest a little if not get some sleep during the day to try and catch up.

i don't know what is happening but our clothes are shrinking, im blaming the hot wash on the washing machine lol. Matty now needs a new wardrobe, he is eating like a piglet and must be going through a growth spurt. Hope your all doing well with your journeys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodie - I go through IVF aust here already, another clinic to gavin but I will give him a call today.

sooty - I had a read of the thread thank you. Im not wanting to go too heavy as my NK cells are only slightly elevated. I am going to do the follow up intralipid infusions though and continue my clexane and predislone. There are also birth defect risks with predislone so I really dont want to be on a massively high dose if my levels don't suggest I need it. I am going to have another NK blood test now that I am pregnant just to check that my levels have not increased and that the drugs I am already taking for them are indeed working.

Just had my blood test this morning so hoping everything is heading in the right direction?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

JodiW  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pixel - so glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope that Jodie and yourself can share wonderful pregnancies together. Hang in there Hun.

Jodie - wow, excellent results. As for pre-eclampsia. My Ob was really really busy, so my endocrinologist watched me like a hawk in the later stages of pregnancy, via regular blood tests and home monitoring.

Sunny - you made me LMAO with your in laws comment, so much so I had to tell my husband. As for signature change, I completely get it, I didn't modify mine until I was 20 something weeks. I just had an overwhelming fear that I would jinx myself. Absolutely ridiculous I know, but I just couldn't do it. You change it when you feel comfortable to do so. Hope you have the best weekend that you can with your pending visitors.

Net - that is awesome that things are coming together for you.

Sooty - hope you feel better soon. Will and I currently both have an upper respiratory tract virus. Hoping the poor little might gets better soon. Your time will be here before you know it. It truly flys once you start the cycle meds.

To all other ladies.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (14-09-2013),sootymay  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, hi I have not heard good things about Dr.Sacks, he tends to do the Bondi treatment and that is the extent of things. Most ladies go to Dr. Mathius in Bankstown, he is fantastic. Here is info on the MTHFR gene MTHFR
    Last edited by crystal4431; 13-09-2013 at 08:36. Reason: link didn't work

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (14-09-2013),sootymay  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel and Jodie, hope all is well with you both, everything crossed

Net- your time is coming quick!! Hope you got all of your scripts with no issues

Hi everyone, hope your all well

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

JodiW  (14-09-2013),Pixel  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - thank you so much for the link, that was very informative. I'm really just looking for somebody to do an Intralipid infusion in Sydney. I only have slightly elevated Killer Cells. I spoke to my FS this morning about the MTHFR thing and he said I am definitely not at risk of that based on all the initial tests they did (and I had EVERYTHING blood test there was and a few more) they were all perfect - except for the slightly elevated NK cells.

I have had recurrent miscarriage, but I had a D&C with my natural pregnancy last march and had the tissue tested - reason for loss was trisomy10 so they are pretty confident my issue was egg quality with slighly elevated NK cells. I'm being treated for these - but just think I should have the follow up intralipid infusion recommended by the CFC. Again, just fessed up to my FS here and told him I did this whilst in SA and want to do a follow up one and he said that I can if I want to but believes it will have no impact whatsoever with my low level of killer cells and that the predislone & clexane are more than enough to deal with it. He told me I just have to believe now... and I guess I will start to do just that as he had called me to tell me that my HCG is now at 2,180 so doubling every 1.3 days!

Now we just have to wait for the scan in 2 weeks to see if we have one or two Springaroos on board!

Keep me in your prayers ladies. I cannot tell you how nervous I am about these next two weeks as this is where everything has gone "pear shaped" before. Even with my daughter, I had a massive bleed at 6 weeks... so fingers crossed!

Lots of love and babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel - how you going, are you doing lots of wonderful things in our last few days in sunny paradise?

Jodi - you poor thing, what is a white out? Hope you were able to have a bit of a sleep and a catch up on some much needed rest by the sounds. Must be hard work with a little one as well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow Im saying its twins.

sooty its similar to when your blood sugar suddenly drops you go all funny and wonky and white as a ghost. A very very old ex used to smoke drugs and that's what he called it so Ive just used that term from then on. No idea what its really called.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jodie - As long as there is at least one healthy one in there, twins would be a lovely bonus. Looking forward to hearing all your updates. I have all my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you and pixel.

Net - not long until you head over to collect your little pirate of the Caribbean! Hope all is well with you and that you have all your meds and that all thats left for you to do is get really excited!

Lots of love and babydust to all xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

JodiW  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DONOR SEARCHING
    Angelmama74 ?
    Helenmac (Cape Town - ? Nov/Dec)

Crystal4431 (Cape Town - ? Jan 2014)
    January (Cape Town - ? Mar 2014)
    Sahndi (Cape Town - ? 2014)

DONOR SELECTED
    DJShears

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Net3811 (Barbados - ET 12 Dec)

RECEIVED TREATMENT CYCLE
    Chrisseytree (Cape Town - ET ? Aug)
    Happyheart1 (Cape Town - 17 Aug)
    Makeba (Cape Town - FET ? Nov)
    BB4Me (Cape Town - FET ?)

COMMENCED MEDICATIONS
    Sootymay (Cape Town - ET ?)

IN CAPE TOWN FOR PROCEDURES

2WW - WAITING FOR BFP
    JodiW (2x5D)
    Pixel (2x3D)

BFP
    Rainbowchaser (2x3D)
    Wishmeluck (1x5D)
    Sunny15 (2x5D - singleton)
    Anait (2x5D - singleton)
    Jennilee67 (2x5D - singleton)
    BJ04 (1x5D)
    AllieOop (2x5D - singleton)
    Araline (2x5D)
    TwoWhites (2x5D - singleton)
    Missleo (twins)
    Nicole72 (twins)

GRADUATES
    SVD (twin boys)
    Laned (boy)
    JodiW (boy)
    Smika (girl)
    Chascabear
    Sahndi (boy)
    Theresa68 (girl)
    WilsonJoy (twin boys)
    Jed (boy & girl)
    SummerShine (boy)
    Sally08 (twins)

2013 STATS

BFP = 14 (13 fresh & 1 frozen/4 sets of twins)
    BFN = 9 (8 fresh & 1 frozen)
    Pregnancy Loss = 1
    Bio-chemical = 1

Unkown Results = 5

Last edited by January; 17-09-2013 at 11:06.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (14-09-2013)