Closed Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jennilee - I just read your post. I had a big bleed with my daughter around 6 weeks. Bright red blood and lots of it... and she's sitting beside me stronger than ever right now booming "how come we have Tim Tams and you haven't opened them" Glad that you have a great FS to call and that she calmed you down. I had not an ounce of morning sickness with my daughter, but have had in other pregnancies that I have miscarried in - so no morning sickness isn't a definite sign that things are not continuing normally. When you have that scan and see that little heartbeat, you will be able to relax a little bit more.

I'm doing okay. Just a bit stressed in general, as long as I make next weekend count and my husband and DD don't throw me a stack of washing next Thursday night I will be fine! Just have to try to remember all the medications I need to take each day (and oh my goodness to pack them and take them with me!!!)

January - you poor thing. Those numbers must be sending them for six?! Hopefully things will happen one way or the other for you after stopping the Progesterone? Those ongoing tests are agony, thinking about you... and hope it all happens quickly for you from this point. Big hugs to you lovely lady xxxxx

Donna - I'm frustrated for you that they didn't have your results today. I've read on here ladies who were positive that they had a negative and received a positive. I'm hoping you are the same? If not, having something to look forward to and plan towards sounds like my kinda plan! I was only saying to January a couple of weeks back, that is the only way I can collect myself up and move forward again - to know that there still is hope - and there is. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing and we are lucky to be able to benefit from it. 20 years ago none of the wonderful pregnancies in BH would have been achievable. Never give up!!! BUT... tomorrow is another day and it might throw some unexpected good news your way?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (05-08-2013),January  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Anait lm so happy for you and l selfishly feel the joy and hope vicariously that l can be in your shoes one day soon with the total disbelief of getting a positive.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

Anait  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BB4me - have been thinking of you and your DH. I hope you are taking good care of each other during this awful time for you both. Be reassured that your angel baby is shining down on the two of you and will take good care of you and your next little one. Much love to you both. Xx

january - likewise you have been in my thoughts and I truly empathise with you. My previous two pregnancies had us on the uncertainty ride where we had to go back week after week to see if they were still viable. It was truly horrible. All I wanted was some answers so that I could deal with it. I hope you get some answers soon. Xx

Donna - wanted to cry when I read your post. I will never understand the cruelty of infertility and why it seems so easy for others, yet there are a handful of us who literally go to the ends of the earth to seek a little person to share our lives with. You are truly amazing and I sincerely hope that you get a huge surprise tomorrow and don't even have to contemplate another round. I will have everything crossed for you Hun. Xx

Sunny - wishing you loads of baby dust for tomorrow. Xx

Anait - . Fantastic news with great numbers. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Jennilee - the same thing happened to me and my DH and I were heartbroken thinking our little springbok was at risk of joining our angel babies. My FS here put me on a concoction of meds including Cyclocapron (to stop micro vascular bleeding), increased my oral and pessary progesterone in addition to the POI and gave me Valium to calm me down and relax the uterus and placed me on two weeks bed rest. All things for you to consider. Please, please take it easy. Xx

To everyone else xxx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Anait  (06-08-2013),DJSHEARS  (06-08-2013),January  (07-08-2013),Sunny15  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sunny...Your big day today. Have you in my thoughts and so hoping that you get special news.

AFM....I rang CFC last night and spoke to Kimenthra. Basically she couldn't give me answers. Both our donors have had ongoing pregnancies and apparently there was no issue with the culture.

So, Cyndi has sent through an email overnight with 3 donors for me to choose from that are available late Oct/Nov. All 3 of them are so not suitable. One of them was "slow to respond, 11 eggs, 7 fert, 2 blasts on day 5, nothing to freeze". One is a new donor.

In my current position, I just can't take on a risky donor. Ho hum. Looks like I am about to get pushed back to March if something doesn't change. That's over half a year. Thinking I may have to look at other agencies. There goes the price negotiation with EDSA! Never mind. Need to think long and hard about this.

The upside is that I can have my lining scan here, start the gestone here and head over after EPU. Joy joy joy!

Am going to get my nails done this morning and just hang at home until the doctors this afternoon.

Have a great day girls, especially Sunny!!!!!!

Luv Donna x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anait congratulations awesome news.

Sunny and Donna, got everything crossed for you

Just thought I would share some info with you. When you get your blood test, through Laverty or Douglas Hanley or whatever they are called, on the request form there is a box or spot that has "send copies to", if you write your info in there they will send you a copy of your results so you don't need to wait for the doc. Don't know if u are supposed to do it but sometimes it helps.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

Anait  (06-08-2013),DJSHEARS  (06-08-2013),Sunny15  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    January - so sorry to hear your news, but on the other hand, Im glad that you have finally received some answers. I hope it happens naturally and is not a long drawn out process for you...thinking of you as always.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

January  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for your well wishes, it is slowly sinking in that I am going to be a mum and I couldn't be happier, now just need to keep it together for the next few months and trust that all will go well. Pixel I hope you feel the joy too and I am more then happy to share it around

Sunny thank DH for me and I hope he has an even bigger reason to smile today, praying for a good result for you, and you too SH72 I think you will be testing soon?

Donna you have been an amazing support to me and I am here for you regardless of what today brings... it really is a tough road but you are a tough lady, much love xx

January I am glad you finally have some answers and pray that things proceed naturally and quickly for you, thinking of you

BB4ME thinking of you also and hope your doing ok during this sad time

Rainbow the time seemed to drag while I was waiting to leave for SA and I thought I was super organised but funnily the day before I was wishing for just a few more hours... you will love it, as everyone else has said it is a beautiful place and there is so much to do it really does take your mind of everything and gives you a chance to relax and enjoy

My best wishes to you all

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

January  (07-08-2013),Pixel  (06-08-2013),Rainbowchaser  (06-08-2013),Sh72  (07-08-2013),Sunny15  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls....

Just to let you know I am officially BFN.

My HCG was 2 so it is as I thought.

Sight sigh sigh. Big decisions to be made over the next week.

Still got my fingers crossed for you Sunny....xxxx

Just want to say a huge thank you for all of the support and kindness from you all, even way back when I first joined this incredible group. Now I feel like an oldie (ha, ain't that the truth!!!!)

Big hugs to you beautiful ladies.

Donna xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Donna I'm so sad to read your news, I know how hard it is to take after so much waiting, organizing, decision making, hoping, and praying. We don't give up but it's hard to start again from scratch. All my love, be kind to yourself, give yourself a big hug and time, you did a great job and we will get there.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Donna I am so sorry that this hasn't happened for you, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, lots of love xx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (06-08-2013)