Closed Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crystal - . I am sorry to read of your news. The thought of a BFN is something so hard to digest. I admire your positivity and it is great to read that you are planning on getting some answers. Much love to all of you. Be kind to each other and do something nice for yourselves. Xxx

January - thinking of you today and hoping like crazy that you have some wonderful numbers. Of course your reaction to this roller coaster has been normal. Man oh man, don't for a second beat yourself up for being emotional about it. When you want something so badly of course it is going to effect you. Be kind to yourself.

BJ - absolutely wonderful news. Enjoy a healthy and happy pregnancy. It is also very reassuring to note you had x1 emby transferred. Any future travels for us will have to be a single emby due to having had a classical CS.

Allie - I think you might be seeing double on that scan. Oh and re hair dye, I refrained for the first 12 weeks, but then only used organic hair dye. Like you, I tried the henna, but ended up with my hair being a horrible green colour and the smell....yuko!

DJ, Sunny and Anait - looking forward to some great news over the next couple of days.

DJ - 8 is the luckiest number for the Chinese, so here's hoping that means something for you. We had very similar numbers and now have our precious little man. So excited for you. X

Sooty - We used a different Agency and Clinic, but attended to all initial payments via electronic funds transfer. All subsequent payments such as the clinics main fee was attended whilst there using CC. As we also left some DH sperm at CFC (just in case), we paid for the storage fee using CC. Hope that helps. Likewise, we wanted the points.
    Last edited by laned; 22-07-2013 at 07:32.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

AllieOop  (22-07-2013),DJSHEARS  (23-07-2013),sootymay  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allie please don't panic about twins, this whole pregnancy has been the most amazing experience of my life. We spent the first few weeks completely freaking out and saying 'holy crap what have we done' a lot but from my 12 weeks scan onwards after seeing them both I wouldn't change it for the world (and still feel that way knowing our house renos will probably not be finished in time and we are kinda homeless!). I have become a very calm and organised person in the last few months and Im sure its the babies preparing me for what is coming, and I cant wait for the chaos to begin haha. Twins choose their parents for a reason and I'm sure no matter what the outcome is for you that baby or babies found you for a reason.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

AllieOop  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - I am so so sorry about your news. I am thinking about you.

January - in relation to your levels - what day did you get the BHCG done? I know the digital FRER show up from 25 or 50 I think. The levels do increase as each day goes on so maybe cause the blood test was so early?

Hi to everyone else over in SA at the moment.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought the digis were a 50

Thanks
    Reviews
    I googled and all I could find was between 25 and 50, I even checked their website and it doesn't really say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all,

Crystal - I am so sorry for your BFN and thinking of you sending you a big hug I really hope you get some answers before heading back to CT

Anait - All the best with your transfer today

Sunny - Dr W sounds great and he was supposed to be my Dr but was actually away. I always got prompt responses from him. I am sure he will put your mind at ease this morning Good luck with EPU It's lovely that you are enjoying your time in CT with each other

Laned - thank you for your thoughts and support. In my feral state I need to remember DH, he has been fantastic but is starting to crack under the pressure of the uncertainty!!!

Sooty - As far as payment goes I used my CC for CFC payments but did an international funds transfer for agency(Nurture) payment.

DJ - Hope your embies have grown well over the weekend

Midnite01 - I used the Clearblue Digital tests and apparently they pick up HCG of at least 25! I am still totally confused and no further forward. I did another test this morning and again it read "1-2 pregnant" Will just have to wait for official BT results later today!!! Am convinced it is just a chemical pregnancy

8 Jul - 3day transfer
    20 July - Clearblue Digital "1-2 pregnant" BT HCG 19
    22 July - Clearblue Digital "1-2 pregnant" BT HCG TBA (waiting, waiting, waiting)

Can you sense my utter confusion and frustration

Have a great day everyone
    Last edited by January; 22-07-2013 at 12:00.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Anait  (24-07-2013),sootymay  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January, I'm really hoping for the best for you

Sooty, I forgot to answer you, I paid by bank transfer for Nurture and CFC

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

January  (22-07-2013),sootymay  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - I knew I had it somewhere - hope this helps. It wasa actually a clearblue digital I did not first response.

1-2 weeks = 25miu to 200miu
    2-3 weeks = 201miu to 2000miu
    3+ weeks = >2000miu

Crystal you might find that if you did another one tomorrow that it will tick over to 2-3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Well it's hardly good news for me 2nd BT only 23!!! so nowhere near doubling. Dr wants me to do another one on Thursday just to make sure numbers are dropping

I must have had an extra sensitive batch of pee sticks

So gutted but not unexpected......

Back to donor searching for me

Crystal - thinking of you too - it's a tough road xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal and January I'm so sorry about your news. Thinking of you both. X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

January  (22-07-2013)