+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Synarel headaches???

Just wondering if many other ladies have experienced bad headaches whilst taking Synarel? I started it last Sunday (one sniff morning and another at night), and was fine up until Friday. Since then I have had a constant headache to the point where I've had to take Panadol - something I very rarely do. Just feel headachy and unwell. Interested in others' experiences whilst on this revolting spray. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, i had headaches from synarel for about the first week.. always started in the afternoon. They faded after about a week, and even though I'm still sniffing, the headaches are no where near as annoying.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ginger1 For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got headaches too on Syranel, I also had memory issues. I lost the same cup of tea I was trying to drink 3 times one day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

siansmum  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Siansmum

I used the vile Synarel in my first 3 cycles and it gave me headaches too to the point I also had to take panadol when they got bad enough. It also made me tired, emotional, a bit vague and I also experienced some hair loss as well.

Try to keep your fluid intake up (although this doesn't always stop you from getting a headache), but they should settle down after a week or so. Good luck love and to you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my headaches when taking synarel was so bad i got prescribed panadeine forte..i had a migraine for 9 days....i got changed to Lucrin instead so that an option if it wont budge if u need to take it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Had a shocker on the first day then intermittently.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Synarel headaches???

Yes. I had a dull headache the whole time I was on Synarel

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been on synarel a number of times and had dull headaches most of the time! 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Continuous headaches and memory problems for me. Pretty common and the FN just said to take Panadol at the time. I opted for lucrin after that (even though it meant more injections).