+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMeNU View Post
    Highly recommend Peter also. We are currently seeing him for number 2 after such a wonderful experience with number 1. Lots of repeats for Peter and he books out fast, I'd be calling ASAP!
    Agree - I had Peter for both babies, 3 friends have also had him since. Amazing bedside manner and lovely man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMeNU View Post
    Highly recommend Peter also. We are currently seeing him for number 2 after such a wonderful experience with number 1. Lots of repeats for Peter and he books out fast, I'd be calling ASAP!
    Thanks. I rang on Monday and he still has plenty of places for October (I'm only 5 weeks pregnant :-) ). I was wondering how you found the fact that he doesn't have a midwife working with him? Does he get back to you promptly and not mind 'silly' questions? Also did you ever meet any of the other OBs that cover him during your pregnancy? Thanks for your input :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midwife was not an issue. The ladies in his office are very helpful and Peter always returns calls usually within the hour.
    I met one of his replacements, he was nice, but not Peter. I'm actually due over his leave this time round so will be meeting another one of his other replacements closer to my due date.
    I actually find Peter loves questions, he is very open minded and supportive of individual choices. You're in safe hands'