+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all Mummies due end of 2013/early 2014

Hi all,

Im 28 and a first time mum-to-be, due January 5th 2014. Looking for other mummies due around the same time to create a group for sharing stories, experiences and eventually get together when all our lil bundles are finally here๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Zero Friends with babies!!

I would be totally interested! I am due xmas day (I know!!!) I have been living on the coast for 6 Years and even though i am 33 all my friends are a few years younger and not one of them has a baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh awesome๐Ÿ˜Š xmas day aye!!! Im the 5th so still pushing it too๐Ÿ˜‰ hows your pregnancy going??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry for the delay in reply!

My goodness. I only just realised that you had written. I've been so lucky, so far. No morning sickness, still able to go for my twice daily walks and as yet no strange cravings or sudden dislikes. I was so excited to finally find out the sex and then the following week feel my first movements!! Where will you be giving birth? I have recently found out a few other girls i know are having their first babies in the next few months. So we should plan a meet up in the new year with all the fresh little darlings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i would definately be keen for that!! I have a couple of relatives having babies before me so il bring them along too. Im having baby at pindara, what about you?? Ps we are having a boy, what are you having?