+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What's the difference between Tommee Tippee Miomee and Closer to Nature bottles?

I have 2 Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles and it seems my daughter prefers them to the 8 Avent bottles I have (Murphy's law!). So I need to buy some more and I know Tommee Tippee don't do closer to nature anymore, so I was wondering what the difference between TT miomee and closer to nature are, and which ones are closest to TT closer to nature?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bumping for the night crowd :-)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe they are the same - closer to nature brand was involved in legal action over their name - it was too close to something else so they rebranded it moi moi I think???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought some of the moimoi ones yesterday and there's a sticker saying you call a number for a free teat adapter for your closer to nature bottles. They look identical to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't get the moimoi ones!! The teats totally suck! My DS ends up with milk all over him from them... The teats are totally different & bottles are aswell

My understanding is that the closer to nature was branded as tommee tippee but have now split from them & moimoi is now what tommee tippee produce & closer to nature are separate?? I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    The miomee ones are totally different!! And I agree with pp.. they suck.
    If it was me I would maybe try the wide neck pigeon. .. if you prefer the wide neck.
    They also don't send you more than three adapters. . so if you want more you have to buy them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby bunting still have the closer to nature ones on their website. I think they are still available, but Tommie tippee is no longer involved in that product

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can still buy closer to nature at target etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, the miomee teats suck and the bottles don't work in the Tommee Tippee steriliser! I love the big 340ml bottles though, I just use the adapter with my old teats.