Hi, my name is Madeleine and I am a 23 year old midwifery student at Monash University, currently completing my 3rd and final year. As part of my studies, I am expected to seek generous women who are willing to share their pregnancy journey with me, This would involve accompanying you to your antenatal appointments and classes and providing a supportive relationship during your labour and birth (only if you wished). The amount of support and involvement would be entirely in your control, where the more support available to you would benefit yourself and your baby and help to facilitate the optimal experience for you both. I am currently needing 1 more woman for my final semester, who is between 12 and 35 weeks pregnant.
I live in Berwick (MELBOURNE) (south eastern suburbs) but I am more than willing to travel and I also have a house near Geelong, where I would be able to attend weekend appointments for someone in that area....

If there are any women that would like to know more about this follow through journey, and think they would be interested in helping me out, please email me on:maddiihine@gmail.com

Regards, Madeleine