+ Reply to Thread

Default Help needed - Parents of Children aged 4 - 12 years old to participate

Hi, I am completing a Masters of Clinical Psychology with Charles Sturt University and wish to recruit participants for my study. I am looking for both Mums and Dads with children aged between 4 - 12. My study is looking at Gender Differences In Parental Beliefs about Child Anxiety. It is hoped that the results of this research may offer insight into the crucial role that fathers may play in the management, prevention and treatment of childhood anxiety. Completing the study should take approximately 20 - 30 minutes of your time and both parents can complete the survey from the link below. For more information regarding the study and to access the survey online, please click on the link below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Paren...fsAboutAnxietyMany thanks!
    Last edited by jknigh24; 26-09-2015 at 04:43.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 17:32
  2. Channel 7 want mums to participate in a story
    By jessdon in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-07-2012, 14:04
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-07-2012, 22:14