+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Just saw this... maybe we will be testing buddies next month too.. ill let you know hoe I go..
    *huhs*
    Good luck! That'd be pretty cool falling pg first go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need some advice !!

Today I went and saw the doctor after I had my ultrasound yesterday every thing was normal except for a patch of fluid which was also found in a scan I had a year ago. It was put down to the fact that I have had pelvic inflamatory disease. But yesterday's ultrasound said something about an ovulation accident ? I don't know what that means and even when the doctor explained it I didnt understand but she said everything is normal and fine but given that the scan has detected ovulation means it had to have been in the past 2 weeks at the most so she said I must have ovulated on the 27th which doesn't make sense to me as my period came 5 days after that ! I showed her my ff chart where it detected the ovulation dip on the 22nd and the opk was also positive which makes more sense to me but she is saying it happened on the 27th which would have meant that I missed it and now I'm confused on when to try this month do you girls have any advice? I'm so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I need some advice !!

Today I went and saw the doctor after I had my ultrasound yesterday every thing was normal except for a patch of fluid which was also found in a scan I had a year ago. It was put down to the fact that I have had pelvic inflamatory disease. But yesterday's ultrasound said something about an ovulation accident ? I don't know what that means and even when the doctor explained it I didnt understand but she said everything is normal and fine but given that the scan has detected ovulation means it had to have been in the past 2 weeks at the most so she said I must have ovulated on the 27th which doesn't make sense to me as my period came 5 days after that ! I showed her my ff chart where it detected the ovulation dip on the 22nd and the opk was also positive which makes more sense to me but she is saying it happened on the 27th which would have meant that I missed it and now I'm confused on when to try this month do you girls have any advice? I'm so confused
    How confusing...yeh I don't know sorry....I'm just going to try every second day from now on. I have no idea how people actually conceive!!!!
    For you Amandale, hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    How confusing...yeh I don't know sorry....I'm just going to try every second day from now on. I have no idea how people actually conceive!!!!
    Yea I think I should take the same approach

Thank you I hope you get your bfp very soon )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    This is how we got utd the first time, well, we were dtd everyday (newly engaged, couldn't help it lol).

We were doing every second day this cycle. Not sure if its done the job yet as I'm only 4/5dpo.

Fx you get your bfps soon ladies!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Heids!!! Men are funny like that, never really believing it until it comes from a Dr.

Rebecca - I been reading up a lot on lengthening the luteal phase & B6 is meant to work well. My LP is about 11/12 days but I think I may have actually conceived, had an implantation bleed at 10/11dpo but still got AF next day/following. I'm nervous that my LP is too short & making AF kick in.

I started on B6 3 days ago, I take 50mgs a day. You can go up to 100mgs but not over. And I e read great things, most women saying its extended their LP by about 2 or 3 days within the first month of using & they got their BFP's soon after.

Do some tease arch for yourself but it's certainly worth a try.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    RESEARCH! Stupid autocorrect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thanks mama ill be sure to do some tease arch ;-)

I've heard a bit about B6 it sounds good. I've a lot of stories of conception with LP of 10-12 days but shorter not so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I need some advice !!

Honestly - I would be skeptical of this doctors opinion. It is most unusual for you to ovulate and only have a 5 days LP - especially when your temps AND OPK point to a more normal ovulation point... Lets hope so and you caught the eggie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Honestly - I would be skeptical of this doctors opinion. It is most unusual for you to ovulate and only have a 5 days LP - especially when your temps AND OPK point to a more normal ovulation point... Lets hope so and you caught the eggie
    Yea that's what I think to I think my best bet is to just not time the sex but have it regularly Instead that's going to be my new approach

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (13-07-2013)