Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Congrats on the BFP's!!!
    Best of luck to those waiting to test too!
    AFM, I'm out this month, cycle day 1 for me. I think I'll try one last cycle of clomid and if that doesn't work, I'll have to put the idea of one last baby to rest. I'm not getting any younger and the strain and stress is unbelievable :-(
    sorry Mumzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Yay - Congrats Heids89! Lovely positive there.

Butterfly2013 - I am at the same clinic but in Brisbane I found the injections fine. No reactions or side effects at all except a little bit of a twinge in my ovaries but nothing to worry about. Told that is totally normal. I am not afraid of needles though and knew how to give them to my dogs before so as long as you do a quick fast jab you don't even feel it I think people who are afraid and try to go slow and gentle feel it more.

I was a bit scared of the EPU as it was just valium and gas, but while it was a little uncomfortable - I was so relieved it was nowhere near as bad as I imagined. I think the clinic do low dose so they aren't stuck there trying to retrieve 15 eggs in one hit with you being awake as that would take some time. I only had 2 eggs so it was over fast. The gas is your friend and I sucked the hell out of it as I love the trip hahhaha.

When do you start?
    Mumsical keep me updated on your progress and what you think of that centre, I think that will be our next step if nothing happens in the next 6 months. Fx

Are you testing on Sunday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on the BFP's!!!
    AFM, I'm out this month, cycle day 1 for me. I think I'll try one last cycle of clomid and if that doesn't work, I'll have to put the idea of one last baby to rest. I'm not getting any younger and the strain and stress is unbelievable :-(
    So sorry mumzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumzy - So sorry this isn't your month. FX for next cycle.

Shelby - Yup going to do a test on Sunday. I've already done 2 but just to make sure that there is nothing left over from the trigger shot. Should be implanting around today so in a few days will hopefully get a good result.

The clinic so far has been wonderful. ALL of the staff are exceptionally lovely and helpful. They call exactly when they say they will with results etc and I've not been left hanging once. They have been above and beyond my expectations so I can't recommend them highly enough at this point. I did have to wait a while to get in but thats because they are so popular. If I were you just call and make a booking date just so you have it ready if you need it. If not - a simple call to cancel

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (13-07-2013),shelby27  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Mumzy - So sorry this isn't your month. FX for next cycle.

Shelby - Yup going to do a test on Sunday. I've already done 2 but just to make sure that there is nothing left over from the trigger shot. Should be implanting around today so in a few days will hopefully get a good result.

The clinic so far has been wonderful. ALL of the staff are exceptionally lovely and helpful. They call exactly when they say they will with results etc and I've not been left hanging once. They have been above and beyond my expectations so I can't recommend them highly enough at this point. I did have to wait a while to get in but thats because they are so popular. If I were you just call and make a booking date just so you have it ready if you need it. If not - a simple call to cancel
    Thank you! Are you happy to pm me the total cost of one cycle? Only if you want to though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had an ultrasound done today and all is fine except for the fact that I have a huge fluid build up which may be from when I had pelvic inflamitory disease years ago lol I remember having an ultrasound done a year ago and they said the same thing about the fluid :s I also found out I have a retro vetted uterous (it points backwards) apparently it's just like being left handed hahaha does anybody else have that ?
    And other than that my ovaries are fine and have eggs and no cysts or pollips and ill be going to see the doctor tomorrow to sort it all out I don't know weather to feel relieved or worried

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Cd15 and another negative opk!?? Confused as I only ever get positive on cd15!!!

It's like my body knows DH is away and wants to wait til he's back!!!!

Where is my smiley???!!!

To anyone else BDing or about to test.
    Hopefully you don't O till he is back home now and get in some BD
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Yay! Congrats!

I think I am in the TWW. 3 or 4 dpo. I'll be holding off testing for a while though. Last cycle was 44days, might try holding of till CD40, unless I have crazy symptoms before then.
    Good luck to all those due to O.
    Fx for bfps for the ladies in the TWW.
    And *hugs* to those who had AF show.
    Good luck, hope this isn't a long cycle for you or that it is a long 9 months till the next cycle
    Congrats on the BFP's!!!
    Sorry to hear that Mumzy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandadale - I would think that everything looking normal would have to be a good thing... hope you get some answers from the doctor tomorrow.

I just got another really faint line on an OPK - I wish it would hurry up and be positive already! I am on CD11 CM is changing but no EWCM yet... sigh, if the TWW is as slow as the start of the cycle I am going to go nuts by the end of the month! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    When does he get back again? Hope you get your pos opk when he is back!
    Sat night...I'll be ready!!!! BD as soon as he gets in the door!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hey July Peeps. So ff predicted o on cd17 for me and has now pushed af out to arrive cd32. This is weird cause I always have 28 day cycles and af spotting generally starts around cd26. Should I test on cd28 (suspected full af) or cd32 like ff tells me to. Hrmmmm all confused.
    I'm going to try to wait this month just til AF arrives, and only test if I'm late....maybe you could try that?