+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So, speaking of sperm, I suggested to dh that he take some supplements and he looked at me like I had two heads!! So considering we timed bd pretty perfectly and I definitely O'd then I need to convince him to come to the party and make sure he's doing everything he can for the lil swimmers!!! What supplements should I get him on to? I am feeling very premenstrual now, so fairly certain the witch is not far away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    So, speaking of sperm, I suggested to dh that he take some supplements and he looked at me like I had two heads!! So considering we timed bd pretty perfectly and I definitely O'd then I need to convince him to come to the party and make sure he's doing everything he can for the lil swimmers!!! What supplements should I get him on to? I am feeling very premenstrual now, so fairly certain the witch is not far away!!
    I've heard great things about maca improving sperm count. Otherwise menevit.

Have you showed him the "great sperm race" on utube? I think it's a good reality check for men, that achieving pregnancy does not actually happen very easily, despite millions of sperm attempting it! Thus, every bit of assistance helps in upping the chances!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congratulations Shelby and JessyJ!!! So happy for you guys!!! Good luck in both of your pregnancies. Shelby wishing lots of sticky baby vibes your way. Hope this is the one for you this time x

Bake my hubby started taking menevit from just over a month ago and (TMI warning) he even thinks it has helped and "thickened it up" (the semen I mean lol!). He hasn't been tested and we aren't necessarily worried about his counts yet but maybe that would be a great thing to start on? It's expensive but worth it if you can afford it. I have heard lots of good things from research online. My doctor recommended it as a supplement, and I'm taking elevit with iodine.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (23-07-2013),shelby27  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ladies !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone get sucked into BH drama found myself having a spat with somebody over an eBay deal they reneged on and makes me want to just stop coming on here so much drama

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tend to avoid the issues and topics that look like a debate can happen. Just come on the testing type threads...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I tend to avoid the issues and topics that look like a debate can happen. Just come on the testing type threads...

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    I really should!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temp back up over cover line after yesterday's dip, but still trending down...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Well, I MAY be getting ahead of myself, BUT! I'm trying to be optimistic. There is definitely a second line there this morning at 10dpo, even though still a bit faint. But after staring at those sticks for the last six months, there is definitely something there.

Phase 1: completed

Phase 2: needs to stay sticky as I don't think I could handle another mc / d&c.

Been feeling off since night of 7dpo with metallic taste and bloating. So glad it wasn't my body toying with me - they can be cruel sometimes.

Please don't ask for a pic. Our family might be the only one in Australia without an i-phone thingy-ma-jig. I did try to create one in Paint - but it won't come up - boo!
    Last edited by Little Ted; 24-07-2013 at 06:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yay!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (24-07-2013)