+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    No advice, but I am so sorry We haven't even had our first SA yet, I am scared of what it might show...
    I was to but at the same time I had that young niaeve mentality of we're young and it will all be fine so this has been a huge shock

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Well I think I can say now officially I have my BFP. That's so scary to say I hope this one is sticky after a d&c and over a year trying! Please stick!! Butterfly colour me Green please.
    Attachment 39678
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! That's soooo awesome Shelby!!! I've coloured you green and very happy to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I need some advice after df terrible semen analysis, we are looking at doing a course of iui ttc has become to stressful it used to be fun and I feel like we are getting no where his test results came as a huge shock and I'm scared that next year it will be even worse. The fact that they went from 21million to 11 million in two months is so scary :s what do you girls think ? Any advice ?
    I'm so sorry Is the count the thing that's of concern? Is everything else OK? I would try IUI and then see if you can freeze some in case you end up heading down the IVF road. I think I've probably missed some of your story (Please forgive me, this thread moves so fast and I've taken on extra hours at work and just started studying), have you seen a FS as yet? What was their recommendation, do they have any reason as to why it could be dropping? Is he already taking something like menevit? My DH has poor morphology which is the only thing that can't be improved by diet or environmental, but after taking menevit for 6 months his count went from 40 million/ml to 150 million/ml. Big hugs, it's definitely not the news you want to hear and it's a shock. How's DF coping with the news? My DH was devastated and it took him a long time to open up to me about how he was feeling.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Congrats to you too! What DPO are you?
    Thanks! 14dpo I think

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Shelby and JessyJ

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (23-07-2013),shelby27  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Thanks! 14dpo I think
    Congratulations, I hope everything goes smoothly for you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (23-07-2013),shelby27  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! That's soooo awesome Shelby!!! I've coloured you green and very happy to do so!

I'm so sorry Is the count the thing that's of concern? Is everything else OK? I would try IUI and then see if you can freeze some in case you end up heading down the IVF road. I think I've probably missed some of your story (Please forgive me, this thread moves so fast and I've taken on extra hours at work and just started studying), have you seen a FS as yet? What was their recommendation, do they have any reason as to why it could be dropping? Is he already taking something like menevit? My DH has poor morphology which is the only thing that can't be improved by diet or environmental, but after taking menevit for 6 months his count went from 40 million/ml to 150 million/ml. Big hugs, it's definitely not the news you want to hear and it's a shock. How's DF coping with the news? My DH was devastated and it took him a long time to open up to me about how he was feeling.
    Aww thank you for taking the time out to help me the doctor was so rude and told us to come back in two years or wait she asked how old we were and was so rude to us so I'm going to see a different one tomorrow. Df was taking blackmores men's performance till they finished and now he's taking paternal plus and I also bought him some maca root to take to. I just feel like we are at a loss I think he's worried but the severity of it hasent really sunk in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was to but at the same time I had that young niaeve mentality of we're young and it will all be fine so this has been a huge shock
    I have the niaeve mentality of "we've had two without trying, so it will be no problem..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need some advice after df terrible semen analysis, we are looking at doing a course of iui ttc has become to stressful it used to be fun and I feel like we are getting no where his test results came as a huge shock and I'm scared that next year it will be even worse. The fact that they went from 21million to 11 million in two months is so scary :s what do you girls think ? Any advice ?
    sorry Amandale, I don't have any advice as hubby hasn't gone to have his SA done yet (must bug him tonight to organise this!). Has your DP been sick lately? It can cause reduction in counts.
    Hope it all works out at least you would have excellent IUI/IVF chances...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shelby!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats jessyj