+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Morning ladies, 6dpo and have woken to some short lived stabbing pains. Really hoping this is it!!!
    Ate freshly made sushi from a trusted restaurant last night and really enjoyed it! GP said its fine in 2ww... :-) he said what do you think women in Japan eat in their pregnancies?!! :-) I'm also getting increasingly eager to Poas!! This waiting is baddddd!!!!
    And I'm impatient!!! Double whammie!!!!!
    Hoping to somehow fast forward the next week :-) ideas anyone?
    My ideal week to pass the time would include no housework, playing with my kids, exercising, baking, watching good movies, hanging out with friends and a little productive retail therapy...this includes no planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning up after regular meals. But it does include eating chocolate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Larazie!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!! I definitely think I've O'd! Temp is up even higher today and I have my usual post O symptoms of slight nausea, sensitive nipples, headache and feeling like I'm coming down with something. TWW for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Yes!!! I definitely think I've O'd! Temp is up even higher today and I have my usual post O symptoms of slight nausea, sensitive nipples, headache and feeling like I'm coming down with something. TWW for me
    Woooooo!!! fx fx fx & baby dust!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lazarie!

Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Larazie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Woohoo congrats again!!! I have trouble posting pics most of the time too. That is a lovely double pink line
    even darker this morning ...just a slight tinge pink off being same as control line

11. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out...AF arrived and arrived 1 day late for the first time EVER. I was quietly freaking out for a day thinking "this is it!"....... No such luck. I didn't test as I am overseas on holidays and didn't bring a test with me.

This is our first month so I know it would have been just amazing if it happened, but this is the start of the journey I guess.

I am shocked at how babies are the only thing my brain can think about currently! Every waking thought and most dreams are about babies, babies, babies!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP and good luck to all of us for August!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ttc was out of my mind this morning till I was reading with my sons class and one little boy was reading "the new baby" and well, yeah, it's been in my mind ever since. 7dpo today, I just want to be able to forget that I am in the tww and not over analyse everything... Well, one week down, one to go I guess. Really really tired today.

sqiz, sorry about af

larazie!! Congrats again, it's so lovely to see a beautiful bpf like that!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ttc was out of my mind this morning till I was reading with my sons class and one little boy was reading "the new baby" and well, yeah, it's been in my mind ever since. 7dpo today, I just want to be able to forget that I am in the tww and not over analyse everything... Well, one week down, one to go I guess. Really really tired today.

sqiz, sorry about af

larazie!! Congrats again, it's so lovely to see a beautiful bpf like that!!!!
    Hope your tww goes quickly for you and you can distract yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Sqiz View Post
    I'm out...AF arrived and arrived 1 day late for the first time EVER. I was quietly freaking out for a day thinking "this is it!"....... No such luck. I didn't test as I am overseas on holidays and didn't bring a test with me.

This is our first month so I know it would have been just amazing if it happened, but this is the start of the journey I guess.

I am shocked at how babies are the only thing my brain can think about currently! Every waking thought and most dreams are about babies, babies, babies!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP and good luck to all of us for August!!
    Well, on the positive side, you can now eat whatever you like. Sorry that you didn't get a holiday BFP though. Good luck in August.

Okay...5dpo...still (and will be in an hour or so too), and this is a bit of a confessional! I was just starting to feel a bit down and broke my diet with half a wholemeal banana muffin. It doesn't have a huge amount of sugar in it - but it's still there, and I've been so good. What stopped me eating the whole thing was a call from the clinic to say that my prog. level was 47 this month - that's ten higher than last month. So hoping that we caught an egg this time. My skin is looking fantastic though - so the clomid is doing something! Just a bit dry though. Will go and have another soak in alpha keri.

Any ideas for a quick, tasty (preg. friendly) dessert for entertaining guests tonight? I was thinking fondue so that I could eat some of the fruit, but perhaps I'll grab some icecream too to go with it just in case they're not the fondue type.