Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soo tired I feel like I could sleep for a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    My tea arrived this morning but I'm due to ovulate this week end so I'm thinking I should wait till next cycle if that's the case dam ! Lol
    Yeh I asked my GP as I happened to have an appointment and he said not to have the tea, but when I said I'd just purchased it, he said it should be alright. But clearly not!!!! Kind of annoyed!
    wishing I hadn't bought the tea now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I have a really random question but I need some advice. When df and I bd and he goes inside I notice that once he pulls out his stuff goes with it like a suction action lol does anybody else have this ? And how can we make sure that it stays in and doesn't all come sliding out ! I'm currently lying here with a pillow under my bum and legs in the air to try keep what's left of it in there haha it's so frustrating !
    you could always try doing it with you on your back and your legs up on his shoulders and just get him to keep holding your legs up there for a while after, should stop any spillage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    you could always try doing it with you on your back and your legs up on his shoulders and just get him to keep holding your legs up there for a while after, should stop any spillage
    Haha awesome thanks we shall try that this week end !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I used to set myself mini tasks. I'd do a certain amount then break it up with something else (episode of a fav show or something) then back to study. Good luck.
    Thank you - I think you're right - I need to set achievable goals with some rewards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi Little Ted. What subject are you studying? I find with essays the best approach (for me) is to read a few interesting journal articles first to stimulate my interest, whilst simultaneously reflecting on the question. Then I draft an outline & put the key points I want to get across into the relevant sections, together with quotes from the relevant articles &/or text. Then I go back to reading to find more inforation to add depth to my arguments, again reflecting on the question (& my argument) at the same time. Then I just plug away at each section until it's done.

As for other ways to keep motivated...
    I find music can help ...as long as it's instrumental, otherwise I get distracted singing along!

Good luck (& with the tww). I'm doing 2 relatively boring subjects this term, but they should also be easy (so hopefully less stressful). I'm already ahead of my game in reading & learning exercises, so hopefully I can keep that up for the next 10 weeks. I'm also hoping I'm well and truly utd by then!
    I hope you're UTD by then too! I can just imagine one singing along instead of remaining focused on what they are reading.

I think that's why I'm feeling so bad - usually I'm way ahead of the recommended schedule and even though I know it's only the first week - I know I'm not where I should be. Read the assignment this morning. It's part mini-essay, part something else. Doesn't seem too bad, I just need to get through all the readings first so that I have a better idea of tackling it. I might do as you suggest and start brainstorming as I go also.

Just went and had bloods done for the month - they usually let me know the next day...waiting...
    Last edited by Little Ted; 18-07-2013 at 13:00.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone felt scared that they are feeling too positive about getting a TTC? I'm worried I feel too hopeful that I'll be devastated if I don't get a BFP this month....
    TTC and 2WW is Such an emotional roller coaster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Has anyone felt scared that they are feeling too positive about getting a TTC? I'm worried I feel too hopeful that I'll be devastated if I don't get a BFP this month....
    Its a very emotional time. I hope your doing ok and I hope you get that BFP soon.. I was so hopeful this first month and although AF hasnt turned up yet, I got a BFN on Tuesday at cd27. I dont know how long my cycle was as its only the first month. And im not temping or using OPK.
    Good luck.. I'm sure there are alot of people that think that way too.
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have managed to convince myself that I will not get a bfp this cycle. I feel nothing different to usual, am at 6 DPO now, so unlikely at this stage anyway, but I am ensuring that I look ahead at fertile weeks in the coming months etc so I am prepared for that. It seems to defeat the purpose of ttc when you have to convince yourself that it won't work, but hey, self preservation is the key

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same way and I try bring myself down to earth but then people keep falling pregnant around me and I'm like yea that will be me next ! Haha Iv been ttc for about 7 months now and iv only got till September to keep trying as the baby would be born just before our wedding other wise I have to wait till afterwards so staying positive is all I have that and stress can screw with ovulation so its best that we get our hopes up anyway haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-07-2013),NewMrs  (18-07-2013)