+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Hi Bebedayz,

I'm waiting on my ttc tea to arrive, but Julie emailed me this morning telling me that I should cease drinking it after ovulation and until I can confirm I'm not pregnant each month as there are some herbs in it which aren't recommended for pregnancy - she said this is the safest approach.
    if you want to pm me your email I can send you a copy if you like? Totally up to you what you do if you'd like to keep drinking it thats fine I just thought I'd pass that on!
    Oh god!!!! Really? Crap I've had 4 cups today!!!! I'll PM you my email address...thanks for the heads up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I have a really random question but I need some advice. When df and I bd and he goes inside I notice that once he pulls out his stuff goes with it like a suction action lol does anybody else have this ? And how can we make sure that it stays in and doesn't all come sliding out ! I'm currently lying here with a pillow under my bum and legs in the air to try keep what's left of it in there haha it's so frustrating !
    haha yeh that's normal. Ideally you wait til he becomes flaccid, but use a pillow and get gravity to help.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    haha yeh that's normal. Ideally you wait til he becomes flaccid, but use a pillow and get gravity to help.
    Oh good idea haha thank you !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Oh god!!!! Really? Crap I've had 4 cups today!!!! I'll PM you my email address...thanks for the heads up!
    My tea arrived this morning but I'm due to ovulate this week end so I'm thinking I should wait till next cycle if that's the case dam ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Okay ladies, I need some motivation. Have my first assignment due in a month and I've only done an hour of work this week (first week), usually I've clocked up around 15 hrs by now. Finding the subject rather boring and the lecturer is not up to scratch in so many areas. CD22 and 4dpo, so I should really be knuckling down whilst waiting, and waiting.
    If I don't get stuck into it soon I will need to start studying during the day and I don't want to eat into the kids' time at all. And I can't buy 'study food' due to the PCOS - so I'm left with a bit of fruit, nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Okay ladies, I need some motivation. Have my first assignment due in a month and I've only done an hour of work this week (first week), usually I've clocked up around 15 hrs by now. Finding the subject rather boring and the lecturer is not up to scratch in so many areas. CD22 and 4dpo, so I should really be knuckling down whilst waiting, and waiting.
    If I don't get stuck into it soon I will need to start studying during the day and I don't want to eat into the kids' time at all. And I can't buy 'study food' due to the PCOS - so I'm left with a bit of fruit, nuts.
    I used to set myself mini tasks. I'd do a certain amount then break it up with something else (episode of a fav show or something) then back to study. Good luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I haven't been able to catch up on all the posts yet after being away but had a look at the front page and just wanted to stick my head in to say congrats to everyone who got a BFP!! And to everyone who has had the witch arrive!
    Sending lots of baby dust to everyone left to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies
    sorry I haven't been on here for a while we just finished moving into our new home
    Well as for me I'm 8dpo and feeling a bit confident. I had some cramping on 5 and 6dpo which I don't usually have til closer to AF. I've also been feeling nauseated the last two mornings. My bbs are a bit sore on the sides and last night had a low grade fever with chills and body aches which is now gone. I've also had the driest mouth and thirsty all the time. So hopefully this is all good signs will be starting to poas over the weekend
    good luck to everyone who's going to test soon and congrats to those who already got their BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Little Ted. What subject are you studying? I find with essays the best approach (for me) is to read a few interesting journal articles first to stimulate my interest, whilst simultaneously reflecting on the question. Then I draft an outline & put the key points I want to get across into the relevant sections, together with quotes from the relevant articles &/or text. Then I go back to reading to find more inforation to add depth to my arguments, again reflecting on the question (& my argument) at the same time. Then I just plug away at each section until it's done.

As for other ways to keep motivated...
    I find music can help ...as long as it's instrumental, otherwise I get distracted singing along!

Good luck (& with the tww). I'm doing 2 relatively boring subjects this term, but they should also be easy (so hopefully less stressful). I'm already ahead of my game in reading & learning exercises, so hopefully I can keep that up for the next 10 weeks. I'm also hoping I'm well and truly utd by then!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    good luck Little Ted!!! Channeling studious thoughts your way >>>>>

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-07-2013)