+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    UGH, I give up on OPK's.

3rd day & result is identical to yesterday & the previous day. This isn't telling me jack. The OV pains I get are more useful I think.

Anyone else who OPK's don't work?
    I've not used them myself but do you also check position of cervix and cm?

Is the main use of a opk to get the EXACT timing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The list is all up to date xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soph - I monitor CM & get bad OV pains but wanted to pinpoint actual OV in relation to pains (before, during, after) so I still have no idea. I've put everything into Fertility Friend & it gave me yesterday as OV day (CD 10, day 3 of OV pain & day 2 of positive OPK). I guess I'll just work off of that?

Went to the Dr today for a pap & she did a PG test just in case. Ofcourse BFN since I just had my period. But I also have to go get an ultrasound of my breasts tomorrow. They're always quite lumpy & last few months I've been getting tingly in right breast behind the nipple & very sensitive so Dr sending for US just to rule anything out.

Wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Little Ted we can get BFPs together this month then! I'm just sipping Blissful Herbs TTC Tea.... Quite yummy with some honey.

I asked my GP whether you need to be careful with foods during the TWW, but he said no! I'm confused...I think I'll still be good. What does everyone else do? He said sushi is still ok, providing you eat it from somewhere you trust.

Oh well, I've been getting strange cramps and twinges/spasming stomach muscles today,just on one side, so hoping its a good rather than bad symptom.
    For more BFPs!!! Good luck ladies, and loads of fertile thoughts!!!
    Sounds good to me - hope those twinges are something going on. I haven't noticed anything different to last month yet, but it is probably still a bit early.
    I have anxiety issues so I tend to eat safe from possible implantation onwards...just so I don't send myself (and DH) absolutely batty.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post
    UGH, I give up on OPK's.

3rd day & result is identical to yesterday & the previous day. This isn't telling me jack. The OV pains I get are more useful I think.

Anyone else who OPK's don't work?
    I use clearblue digi OPKs and it says to stop using them once you get a positive. There's no need to keep testing in that cycle :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Little Ted we can get BFPs together this month then! I'm just sipping Blissful Herbs TTC Tea.... Quite yummy with some honey.

I asked my GP whether you need to be careful with foods during the TWW, but he said no! I'm confused...I think I'll still be good. What does everyone else do? He said sushi is still ok, providing you eat it from somewhere you trust.

Oh well, I've been getting strange cramps and twinges/spasming stomach muscles today,just on one side, so hoping its a good rather than bad symptom.
    For more BFPs!!! Good luck ladies, and loads of fertile thoughts!!!
    Hi Bebedayz,

I'm waiting on my ttc tea to arrive, but Julie emailed me this morning telling me that I should cease drinking it after ovulation and until I can confirm I'm not pregnant each month as there are some herbs in it which aren't recommended for pregnancy - she said this is the safest approach.
    if you want to pm me your email I can send you a copy if you like? Totally up to you what you do if you'd like to keep drinking it thats fine I just thought I'd pass that on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BebeDayz. I'll hold on to the rest for next month just in case?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF yet.
    Just wishing it would come now so I can move onto August! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    No bfp here yet.... :-(

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Oh i must have misread. So sorry! I am sending you lots of babydust that you get your bfp this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    You forgot?!!!

Big congratulations munchkin What is your due date...March 2?th
    It is true i clear forgot. I am a shocker at the best of times can you imagine what i am going to be like when baby brain kicks in

At this stage my edd is 22nd march

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (18-07-2013),munchkin859  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a really random question but I need some advice. When df and I bd and he goes inside I notice that once he pulls out his stuff goes with it like a suction action lol does anybody else have this ? And how can we make sure that it stays in and doesn't all come sliding out ! I'm currently lying here with a pillow under my bum and legs in the air to try keep what's left of it in there haha it's so frustrating !