+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    haha!!!! I am just planning on using up the cheapie a that I got off eBay before to buy proper ones lol. I am on cd4 so a while off for testing for me too, not that I am at aall hopeful..
    At such times (years) as this, I really wish I was an internet buying guru - but I'm just not - so I am left to pay ridiculous prices. Went to pick up DS this afternoon and DD (who was holding the packet as we travelled to keep happy...I figured if I have problems getting the packaging off - so would she!), well, as soon as I opened her door to get her out, she started waving the packet out the door...just before I removed them and hid them under a bag on the front seat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha, they love to embarrass us don't they!!

Off to bed so I can be another DPO when I wake up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - 9 DPO here and really wanting to test but trying to hold off!!

Last month I had spotting from today in my cycle as well as nausea and fatigue which were clearly imaginary symptoms; this month I have had sore boobies the last few days (never ever get this), increase in CM and have had AF like cramps today. No nausea, fatigue or spotting like last month. AF due Saturday.

Will try and hold out testing until Thursday at 11DPO. It's killing me though

FX these are all good signs.

GL for all those ladies waiting to O or early in their TWW. Anyone else testing soon?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those testing soon and those trying to hold out to test. I'm waiting to O. Fingers crossed that this will be a 'normal' cycle (whatever that is) and I should hopefully O by Sunday. It has been around CD28 when I have had closer to normal ones. I'm on CD24 now so we will just keep BDing as much as possible in the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I might test Sunday, but it'd be a little early.
    I think my bad cold could be hiding any real/imaginary symptoms I might be having. Think my body is just trying to concentrate on breathing through the congestion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The cold could be a symptom. A few ladies on bub hub have had really bad colds right around implantation. fx calstar!

AFM - I'm about 6dpo & will hold off on testing until AFTER AF is due (at least another 10 days).

Thanks
    Reviews
    My body is revolting against me, first the UTI, now I think I have conjunctivitus

Good luck to those testing soon!

I am also not testing till after AF is due (or so I am telling myself) which is around the 26th I think... 9 more days of torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    6dpo and just had a sharp radiating pain in lower tummy which came as quickly as it went :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    3/4dpo today and cd 21, so off to have the AMH /progesterone look test done, so I'll know if I'm ovulating and how many eggs I have left!

Bit scary, but information is power and provides options! Lets hope the options are natural!!!!

Although I don't think I'll get a BFP this month due to DH being away, I'm still hopeful that by some miracle we catch the eggy!

Hoping we can celebrate a BFP soon!!! I'll join you Little Ted- we're about due for one hey!!! I won't be testing til the end or when AF is due. Well, that's my plan. Just don't want to see another BFN...

Who's next to get BFP???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    My body is revolting against me, first the UTI, now I think I have conjunctivitus

Good luck to those testing soon!

I am also not testing till after AF is due (or so I am telling myself) which is around the 26th I think... 9 more days of torture!
    Oh no!!! get better soon!!!! Hoping you get your BFP too!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (17-07-2013)