+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Your test line is darker than the control in this pic isn't it or am I seeing things? I don't think you can get any more positive than that!

ETA: yep, looked at photo again, you have one of the darkest test lines I have ever seen on an opk. Test line needs to be as dark as or darker than control so get bd'ing!
    Oh yeah!! Haha I thought it was the other way around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it seems I might've o'ed quite early this cycle (well maybe 5 or 6 days) so I'll be 2-3 days late on July 31st....so can I be put be down to test on that day please!?

Fx this month is a good one!

Angel baby ~Skye~ 21/11/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    So it seems I might've o'ed quite early this cycle (well maybe 5 or 6 days) so I'll be 2-3 days late on July 31st....so can I be put be down to test on that day please!?

Fx this month is a good one!

Angel baby ~Skye~ 21/11/12
    I think I ovulated early to how weird ! I was due to ovulate on the 21st but today I had a temp drop and some egg white cm so we did it anyway just incase lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Me too! I'm 2-3dpo...I'd go get a second doctor to write you the blood test form, hate it when doctors do that! There is one blood test they do on day 6 to check hormone levels, and LH and AMH they do on day 21.

Good luck Sophisto!!
    Thanks Bebedayz! This was the second doctor to refuse doing a hormone check. I mean...it can't hurt can it?! Grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested this morning and got a BFN.
    And then got stomach pains like AF is on her way.
    It was the first month anyway, I guess it would of been really lucky to fall pg straight away. Im sure I'll be joining those in August shortly. Though I'll keep you updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Thanks Bebedayz! This was the second doctor to refuse doing a hormone check. I mean...it can't hurt can it?! Grrrr.
    Strange Sophisto, I asked my obgyn and I got all my hormone blood test forms, no qualms! I'm getting AMH done tomorrow too, but I said I don't want to know results, but for the doctor just to guide me after that. It could make me too upset if its bad which will only hamper ttc!!!

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Strange! I can't see what harm it would do!

NewMrs, sorry about the BFN...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    I tested this morning and got a BFN.
    And then got stomach pains like AF is on her way.
    It was the first month anyway, I guess it would of been really lucky to fall pg straight away. Im sure I'll be joining those in August shortly. Though I'll keep you updated!
    Its not over til AF shows herself NewMrs...stay positive, you never know and I say this in the nicest possible way...I hope we don't see you in the August thread...Cause hopefully you get your BFP this month!!Best of luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Strange Sophisto, I asked my obgyn and I got all my hormone blood test forms, no qualms! I'm getting AMH done tomorrow too, but I said I don't want to know results, but for the doctor just to guide me after that. It could make me too upset if its bad which will only hamper ttc!!!

Good luck!
    Can I ask have you been trying a while? Maybe my doctors were doing the whole "it hasn't been 12 months or even 6 months" thing. I'm not too concerned about infertility as I've only just started trying but more concerned with general hormonal imbalance. I have many symptoms of estrogen dominance- anxiety, bad pms, fluid retention, foggy thinking, hair loss etc. The last doctor pretty much put it down to affects of anxiety and being a woman!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy5