+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    1-3 days po for me. Had a hard time pin pointing this month. No ewcm whatsoever, but high cervix and other indicators present. Saw a doctor today. I wanted to check my hormones coz boy do I feel out of wack- but she refused, said if I regularly got my periods then all was likely ok...she also didn't seem to think a lack of ewcm was a problem! Hmmm.

Congratulations to those who got their bfp's this month.
    Me too! I'm 2-3dpo...I'd go get a second doctor to write you the blood test form, hate it when doctors do that! There is one blood test they do on day 6 to check hormone levels, and LH and AMH they do on day 21.

Good luck Sophisto!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bbt has dropped down quite substantially and I'm getting egg white cm but I'm only cd12 and it would mean I'm ovulating 6 days earlier than last month and only 8 days after af does that sound right ? I think I'm going to bd tonight just to make sure but it is really confusing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont worry about dips. Only take note of the rises. You could be about to O or you could still not O for another 6 days like last month. You wont know until you see the rises for a few days. On CD 12 you should definitely be BD'ing either way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Dont worry about dips. Only take note of the rises. You could be about to O or you could still not O for another 6 days like last month. You wont know until you see the rises for a few days. On CD 12 you should definitely be BD'ing either way
    Ok thank u ! we will get to work tonight then haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the BFN's & AF's arriving

I'm currently at CD9 & have had O pain since yest (which is very strange for me, i usually always have O pain on CD11). I bought OPK today & tested. Never used OPK before, so is this considered a definite positive OPK?

photo_opt.jpg

Just strange because i usually have EWCM galore for days leading up to O and have had nothing this time. I'm thoroughly confused. UGH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaOfPrincessX2 View Post

I'm currently at CD9 & have had O pain since yest (which is very strange for me, i usually always have O pain on CD11). I bought OPK today & tested. Never used OPK before, so is this considered a definite positive OPK?

Attachment 39276

Just strange because i usually have EWCM galore for days leading up to O and have had nothing this time. I'm thoroughly confused. UGH!
    Who knew this could be so confusing!!!! I think the test line needs to be exactly as dark as the control, this looks pretty close..
    mi am on ABs for uti, my GP is so lovely, she is excited about us trying again and made sure that my ABs are class A for pregnancy..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bake! I'll go again tomorrow & see what happens but definitely getting my BD on tonight.

Great of your Dr to give you meds that are safe for PG. hope it goes away ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 39276

Your test line is darker than the control in this pic isn't it or am I seeing things? I don't think you can get any more positive than that!

ETA: yep, looked at photo again, you have one of the darkest test lines I have ever seen on an opk. Test line needs to be as dark as or darker than control so get bd'ing!
    Last edited by butterfly2013; 15-07-2013 at 18:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Attachment 39276

I'm so jealous! Lucky you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly - whoa!!! Really? I hope this super dark line means super lucky & BFP this time.

Thx Becca!!! FX

I've never done an OPK so had no idea but good to know! Thx ladies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaOfPrincessX2 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (17-07-2013)