+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Sorry to butt in, hi, I thought spotting wasn't included. The luteal phase only end when full red flow starts
    I just had a thought. I'm 8dpo. Could I be one of the lucky ones that gets implantation bleeding? Trying to keep my hopes up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Not quite a positive - I would guess you will get one tomorrow Test in the morning as well as in the evening. If it gets lighter then you know you must have got the positive a day or two ago. I always leave mine a good 5mins before as they take a little bit longer to colour up
    i am hoping that this is it already starting to fade cause I am on CD13 and I average 26 day cycles, so if I haven't O'd yet then I am facing a short leuteal phase! I am certainly not feeling anywhere near as fertile as I was yesterday, if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I have been MIA for a few weeks but back on board now.

Currently in TWW. Ovulated on CD 16/17 which was strange for me - thought it was CD14 but used OPK's for the first time this month. Think I had a positive on CD16 on an IC so went out and got some clearblue's and had a smiley on CD17 so not sure if I O'd on 16 or 17... So that makes my luteal phase only 11/12 days....

AF due next Saturday so currently 5/6DPO. Boobs feel sore and never normally have that but too early for symptoms so trying not to think about it.

Will try and hold out for testing until Saturday but will probably cave and try on Thursday...

Congrats to all the BFP this month!!!

Bebedayz - I've had laser done heaps of times (think i had 6 sessions with GentleLase - Brazilian and underarm) mainly in the lead up to my wedding and it was really good while I was having the treatments and for about 6 months after but now, 18 months later, the hair has come back - it's thinner but definitely not complete permanent hair removal. Hoping you have better results though :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowy For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (14-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am 9 days part IVF egg transfer which is the equivalent of 12dpo and I got a BFN so I'm pretty sure thats me out and first IVF and failed one. I definitely don't feel like I am pregnant and with my DS I had very strong symptoms early on as my body reacts badly to HCG. My BT isn't until Thursday but they always leave it really late to make sure its accurate. We plan to go back to back as many rounds of IVF as it takes. If we do take a break it will just be to give it a shot naturally again. So hopefully I will be testing again in late August if I can get cycle started straight away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    So I am 9 days part IVF egg transfer which is the equivalent of 12dpo and I got a BFN so I'm pretty sure thats me out and first IVF and failed one. I definitely don't feel like I am pregnant and with my DS I had very strong symptoms early on as my body reacts badly to HCG. My BT isn't until Thursday but they always leave it really late to make sure its accurate. We plan to go back to back as many rounds of IVF as it takes. If we do take a break it will just be to give it a shot naturally again. So hopefully I will be testing again in late August if I can get cycle started straight away
    Sorry to hear Mumsical...hope your BT surprises you with a Bfp instead :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that mumsical

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy!!! DH got home and DTD last night, cd17 and O'ing!!!! Can't believe my body waited til he was back!!!
    (Thank you body, you are amazing ....now make me a baby!!)
    Will DTD again today for good measure! Hoping those stallion spermies took the super slide (thank you PreSeed!!!) straight to my Eggy!!!!

Hoping this is THE MONTH!!!!! Feeling the positive fertile vibes! Haha I've even ordered special TTC Bliss Tea, hoping that works. Has anyone used Maca for their DHs? Apparently it increases sperm count significantly.

So I'm officially in the TWW, 1dpo, with O pain right now. It's the first time I've been excited to have O pain!

Good luck to everyone else still in TWW, and sorry for those with AF.

This month I'm going to try not to test, and just wait and see if AF arrives. I truly believe positive thinking will help, not me doing the daily POAS freak out if I get a BFN at 9dpo like last month!!!

Signing out...
    ...ZenMaster
    ps I've also been doing fertility meditation just on you tube. it's a bit silly but I like it! And makes you feel super calm!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebedayz that's so awesome to hear how positive you are and that your body seemed to cooperate!!!

I had a temp rise this morning, so I think I might be 1dpo too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say congrats to Larazie!!! Looking forward to seeing that positive in the morning. Brightens the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great bebedayz! for you, things seem to be going your way right now so keep it coming and bring in a BFP in this cycle!...Mumsicle, it aint over til AF comes so try to stay positive and calm Well I had my BT today so right now finding it hard to stay still..Im so nervous...still got a BFN yesterday on HPT but hoping there is a slim chance a miracle will occur and Ill get my BFP