Closed Thread
Page 72 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGirl View Post
    Ooh would love to know your names and your belly bub's! Both my girls have traditional Welsh names!
    I'm happy to PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    If I'm correct my friend has the same name @Apple iPhart6 Her sisters are My.fanwy and Cer.idwen El.eri
    I wanted El.eri for a girl for aaaaages followed by my Mum's name/my middle name (it's a different Welsh name starting with C, similar to the one you mentioned) but a friend of mine named her daughter Eleni and I just can't do it now! I was always worried about the Eleri/Celery nickname, anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol, my ds nickname is boy or the boy. Hilarious that people would take offence.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My brother is nicknamed 'boy' within our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    My brother is nicknamed 'boy' within our family.
    Haha - same...I don't think I've used his actual name for years :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I wonder if they were Maori....? It's common in our culture to call a boy, Boy. It's not generally the birth/given name but a nickname that becomes the name they become known by.
    Not sure what your nationality is but I've seen this in lots of Indian family's. Many Many Ku-mar's & San-she's but thats not their birth name but more of an adopted nicname.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a cat named Boy...

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've probably already posted this before, but I used to work at an indoor playcentre and once hosted a party for a little boy named King. I actually thought it was pretty cool though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tyga (Kylie jenner's bf) has a kid called king. that puts me off the name a bit. I dont mind Kingston.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I've probably already posted this before, but I used to work at an indoor playcentre and once hosted a party for a little boy named King. I actually thought it was pretty cool though!
    I thought that kids in Australia couldn't have royal names like king, duke, princess, etc.?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I thought that kids in Australia couldn't have royal names like king, duke, princess, etc.?
    Don't think that'd true as there are 2 kids in my childrens daycare who are named princess and duchess.