+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you have a smart phone download the ATO tax 2013 app. You can type in your tax file number and see where it's up to and it gives a rough guide of when to expect it. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster & Boof View Post
    If you have a smart phone download the ATO tax 2013 app. You can type in your tax file number and see where it's up to and it gives a rough guide of when to expect it. Hope that helps
    I just done that as well.. Mine doesn't even show up in results! Grr

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing mine this Monday coming, usually get it back in about 2 weeks . Out of money also just paid second cars rego, and mine last pay so dying for tax return

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Our tax came through really quick. We both lodged ours online in 9/7 & money was in our accounts within a week

We claim Ftb as a lump sum & I'm still anxiously waiting for it. It was also lodged 9/7, I called tues (3wks post lodgement) following it up & was told another 1-2wks

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Has your income been updated?I also lodge a lump sum claim, but did mine on the 19/7 and my income hasn't even updated yet. Both got tax back 2 weeks ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it turned out that the tax agent never lodged my return! 18 days have passed.. ATO confirmed it
    I called him today and he kept brushing off my calls, so I sent a complaint via email to ITP and the tax board.

I can't find it, but does anyone know of a main phone number for an ITP head office? I'm sick of emailing these things.. I'd like to talk to a human 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did my and DH tax return last night and got a decent amount back though very disappointed with the Medicare refund, $10,000 out of pocket spent, 17 thousand spent all up in the last financial year and only got $500 back was expecting a bit more than that. ! Gave him our bank details this year instead of getting a cheque so hopefully process will be quicker not that any will be spent planning to put it on hubby's car would love to keep it for stamp duty on a home but think it's best to get rid of car finance will make life a lot easier