+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry kazza lol we are buying at hackham west I think your in adelaide aren't you? Hehe it's my grandmas house. It's not the best area but its in our budget and meant to improve..... Hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok. At least you know the house and area. Its not that far out because you can pick up a bit a speed in 80 zones! Have fun in house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    We have the deposit of 20% how can you find a 5% deposit one? That would benefit us heaps more as we need a car!!!! We get 7,000 first home buyers here for an existing property.

I will call them today! Thank you
    Ours is with commonwealth. The lenders insurance is really not that excessive and for us it was better than saving for another 12 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    How much are the houses you are looking at? If you are only borrowing 200k then you have to make up the difference with deposit plus fees stampduty- 15-20k
    So house for 350k you would need around 170k deposit if you only wanted to borrow 200k
    I'm assuming the house would be $220,000. Ours was $180,000 on an acre and is perfect - not all houses are $300k up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We looked at renovated homes in area and will just do it up a bit then rent it out in a year once first home buyers is up!

I want to live on an average so badly ahhhh!!!! My dream is rapid bay but we could never afford it LOL