+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that really sucks cos I'd love to hear from you :-( I did the same the other day on my phone, I was so annoyed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Hi, I'm about halfway through the EEN course. I'm through a different TAFE though. The course is very hard (apparently harder than Uni cause so much is packed into a year). I'm really not enjoying and have been contemplating dropping out most of the way along.

Mysweetboy- I can relate somewhat. My Ds is mildly autistic and has sensory issues as well. This is his first year of school and it's been a rather rocky journey so far. There are always issues and i'm always late and stressed as a result. Everyone from the teacher to the OOSH carers have the sh!ts with me all the time. I don't even know what to do about it anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi harvest moon, yes completing it in a year would be very full on, the one I'm thinking of starting is 2 years, it's a Shame your bit enjoying it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit = not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello hmoon why do you ring and see if you can go parttime this will make it easy fon you and you boy and tell the teacher that you need more time to do you assigments iam doing the course to at GCIT i started lasy march and had to redo 4 subjects from semester1 now iam just about to go back to semester2 would you like to be friend on FB if so just let me know and claire do this course parttime by going parttime it will just you more time to learn good luck girls jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jo-anne.36 View Post
    hello hmoon why do you ring and see if you can go parttime this will make it easy fon you and you boy and tell the teacher that you need more time to do you assigments iam doing the course to at GCIT i started lasy march and had to redo 4 subjects from semester1 now iam just about to go back to semester2 would you like to be friend on FB if so just let me know and claire do this course parttime by going parttime it will just you more time to learn good luck girls jojo
    The course is only offered FT so I can't do anything about that. The teachers are a huge part of problem. They play games, belittle the students, and are just down right nasty! They have no sympathy for anyone's situations and if you are struggling the automatic response is "maybe you should consider pulling out of the course!"
    I'm still in 2 minds as to what I should do. The course makes me miserable. I'm just trying to work out if the end result is worth seeing it out.
    If you want to pm me your details I will add you on fb.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app