+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Holiday suggestions needed!

Hi,
    DH and I are planning a holiday for about 5 days in October with our baby boy (who will then be about 16 months old)- we were thinking of somewhere in QLD but really have no idea where to go!
    Does anyone have any suggestions? Our main requirements are nice warm weather, a pool, and a child friendly resort of some sort. Availability of babysitting services would be a bonus...

We haven't had a holiday for nearly 2 years so I'm hanging out to get away somewhere with just the 3 of us, just need a destination!!

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cairns Coconut Village Resort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Magnetic Island off Townsville.

You can get any sort of accommodation you like and it's got any number of amazing beaches to swim at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tips, I think we are going to go to Hamilton Island. The idea of somewhere that we can fly direct to, and get around easily really appeals.
    I've researched all of the accommodation and think we will stay in one of the rental villa's- it will be handy to have our own kitchen, and price-wise they compare well to the resort hotels.
    Just need to book now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We love Hamilton Island. We went for our honeymoon 2 years ago and this year took mum for her 60th. I strongly suggest an apartment or villa that have a buggy included in the price as it can get very expensive to hire one, otherwise there is the free shuttle service. Also we ordered Coles online and they delivered to our door the first morning we were there. There was 8 of us in 2 apartments and my mums step sons are teenagers and constantly eating so they saved heaps of money on snacks and stuff.

You will love Hamilton Island we are actually planning another trip there next year