+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww no maybe! Thats not fair :-( thinking of you!

Crimson so sorry to hear your news! I really hope there are options out there for you that will get u ur bfp soon! I dont know if it helps but have u been offered DHEA at all? Its use in ivf isnt conclusive but my fs put me on it for 3mths cause I didnt get many eggs 1st time round (5). Its supposed to boost quantity & quality but I dont know how it works in pre menopausal women but I went from 5 to 15 eggs in the 2nd cycle & a bfp. There isnt much research on it with ivf yet but my fs uses it all the time and gets results! Cant hurt to ask about it I guess.. also I agree with the other ladies, maybe get another opinion??

All the best with whatever happens next xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hello Lovley Ladies,

I had two blastys transferred this morning. I have 3 embys left that still have some growing to do before they might be freezable. I'm thinking positive thoughts, and have my crossed.

Ive been listening to Lose Yourself and thought this for me is so true right now
    " So here I go its my shot, feet fail me not, this maybe the only opportunity that I got"

" Success is my only my only mother ******* option, failures not !!! "

I'd just like to also thank you lovely ladies for your help and support, I don't know what I would have done without you.

Yay Frances! All the best for you on your 2ww! Hope indie both sticks for you!! Fingers crossed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck frances all goes well for you

samlow & berra my fs doesnt seem to do alot of different stuff and sadly he is the only one in my state so getting a second opinion is hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck francesthecat! Fingers crossed!

Crimson, I don't think there is anything wrong with making suggestions to FS about the treatment u want. My last appointment, our FS did do a new plan, but, I asked about lots of meds I had researched and actually pushed for one to be included in the next round and he agreed. Also, If new plan doesnt get a better result, i'd also think about pushing for priming with either dhea or oestrogen (thanks Samlow!) Considering the cost, and what I stand to loose, I wouldn't think twice about pushing to get what I want. I have felt so lucky to have access to the experiences of all the ladies here, it's a great way to get information on different treatments. I'd go to FS with a list!! I'm happy to share any details from my plan and I'm sure others here would too- meds, dosages, side-effects, everything!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson74 View Post
    good luck frances all goes well for you

samlow & berra my fs doesnt seem to do alot of different stuff and sadly he is the only one in my state so getting a second opinion is hard
    Heavens - that is difficult! If he's the kind that isn't prepared to do different stuff even if you ask for it, (my first FS was like that, he was LOVELY but really old school and wouldn't prescribe anything that hadn't been proven a thousand times), is it feasible to do a day trip to Melbourne? All of the Melbourne girls on here can give suggestions for the FS's here and you could choose one (or a couple) and see them all on the one day and get more information and choices and go from there? My FS is Dr Lolatgis, he was recommended to me by a very experienced IVF nurse who told me to get a second opinion. He's blunt (which I needed) but very progressive, he prescribes a lot of drugs additional to what is covered by the standard fee (basically he throws everything at it), he's pretty busy, always takes 6 weeks to get an appointment. I'm sure the other ladies can recommend other great FS's here too. Really feeling for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Well currently I am PUPO. I was to be the egg donor for my partner, but stupid ovaries only wanted to produce one huge follie with one egg. So after my FS suggested IUI on me, DP and I agreed for that change and I was inseminated yesterday morning. So bring on the TWW.