+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no crimson! That's terrible! Hope it eases up soon. My DP did his back in about 8 months ago (playing golf?!). He was in bed for days & was using a chair to lean on to help him walk too. He ended up going to a chiropractor & that made the difference for him - he went to one recommended by a family member tho, I think it can be hard to find a good one. Hope you've still got some Grey's Anatomy left to keep you entertained! Take Care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG had a huge freak out when trying to use pregnyl for trigger tonight. I've not used this one before, and the mixed solution ran out of the syringe while I was trying to change the needle. OMG all sh1t broke loose, I went into extreme melt down craziness. Long story short managed to get replacement at slade just after they closed. I ended up taking the trigger 1 hour and 13 mins late, has anyone stuffed up like this ?? And to make matters worse, Monash are closed Sunday so we can't even call them !!!
    EPU is Monday at 9 am ????

I've never stuffed up a cycle like this before.. Any ideas ladies ??? I'm feeling terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat.... don't fret. The EPU timings usually have a window of 2 hours, so you should still be right. If you can't phone on Sunday, then just phone first thing on Monday before you go in, so at least they know, but so long as you can give them the exact time you did trigger it will be right. At my last EPU, there was some hick-up with the EPU before me, and my EPU was a bit over an hour late, but it was fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you MGC Bertie... I've at least stopped crying and telling my husband that's its my fault and I've ruined this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Clanger of the day - "Ivf increases the risk of ovarian cancer. What is the point of having a child if you won't be there for it" From an office colleague - delivered in a superior 'i know everything and it's irrefutable' tone. OMG. A village somewhere is missing its idiot.

The ignorance of the statement blows my mind almost as much as the arrogance and insensitivity required to deliver it.
    Omg there a multiple idiots who r missing their slaps as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh francesthecat Im sure eveything should be ok just inform your fn or fs when you can and im sure they might be able to push your epu back a little for everything to go really good for you so keep your chin up

thank you ladies for your lovely word its nice to have supportive people around

Afm im still stuck in bed, and watching greys in the tww is bad cause all i do is cry when something bad happens or even when it doesnt i still cry silly hormones

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    OMG had a huge freak out when trying to use pregnyl for trigger tonight. I've not used this one before, and the mixed solution ran out of the syringe while I was trying to change the needle. OMG all sh1t broke loose, I went into extreme melt down craziness. Long story short managed to get replacement at slade just after they closed. I ended up taking the trigger 1 hour and 13 mins late, has anyone stuffed up like this ?? And to make matters worse, Monash are closed Sunday so we can't even call them !!!
    EPU is Monday at 9 am ????

I've never stuffed up a cycle like this before.. Any ideas ladies ??? I'm feeling terrible.

Frances give them a call first thing and they will sort something out. That is what it says in my instruction book from Monash. Good Luck

AFM HPT today negative at 10 dp 5dt so I think I am out. Official BT tomorrow but at least I am expecting the worst and had my meltdown today so shouldn't have one at work again The second BFN is no easier than the first and it has actually raised some questions in my mind about if maybe I have implantation issues as my embies were perfect graded at 100%.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat, I'm sure all will be fine. As the other ladies have said just call them first thing. Good luck.

Crimson, hope your pain eases soon.

Sharlee, don't lose hope just yet. You never know.

Cappy, wondering how your scan went. Have been thinking of you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (19-08-2013),Sharlee32  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks wonderful ladies of BUb Hub, it just makes a stressful situation worse when you stuff up GRRR. I just feel stupid as well, at the 24 hour clinic I went to get the script. They thought I was saying I had OD, as I was crying and wailing that I had stuffed up my medication and not making much sense. OMG hope know one I know saw me.. Lol

Oh no Sharlee, BFN hurt anytime. Hope it's just a late implanter.
    When I've had bad news, and wanted to avoid an office melt down. I've asked the staff to call my DH at a certain time. Take care of yourself

Crimson hope your back gets better soon. Greys can make me cry anytime.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crimson so sorry to hear about your back. Hope you get some relief soon.
    Frances like everyone else said Im sure it will be fine and they'll just adjust their timing a little bit if they need to.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post: