Reviews
    so sorry nezz about you bad news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear your news Nezz xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz..really to sorry to hear about your BFN. Take care of yourself and wishing you all the best with your next cycle in November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maybe, yes I also asked new FS (who does many laps) about whether I should do another lap myself but FS thought I wouldn't get the benefits of doing another one. Wow, you've got lots of strange signs and sensations going on! I'm not on any boosters, just progesterone pessaries and feeling pretty normal as can be. I'm really, really hoping you get fantastic news on Monday Hmm..haven't decided if I'll POAS just yet...still contemplating!

Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    Thanks for all the info Orchids. I did not know most of it so all very interesting. I've recently heard of endometrial scratching because when my FS suggested doing another lap to remove endo if this cycle doesn't work he said they would do a 'scratch' too as it can sometimes help. I've always pushed to try one different thing each cycle because you just never know what might make the difference! Glad you have all these options I think ivf forces us all think ahead! afm 8dp5dt & yesterday & today I have been feeling very 'strange': nauseous, weird butterfly thing going on in my stomach, hot??? So I'm in a constant 'am I??? am I not???' loop The last time I POAS was when I ended up having an ectopic & I felt so guilty for getting my DP's hopes up that I swore I'd never do it again. But now.... i'm very tempted to.... although may still be too early as had my last ovidrel booster on Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Nezz, really great news that you can move straight into another cycle. Fingers tightly crossed for you for that one.

I hope the TWW goes a bit more quickly for all of you in it. It is the worst bit by far. Hoping for lots of BFPs for you all though.

AFM I have my scan tomorrow. Very nervous. Really hoping after that that I will have the courage to move into a due date group.
    Thank you all for your support. What would we do without bub hub??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with your scan Cappy?

Orchids I gave in and POAS but I defn admire the women who wait. I was too impatient.

AFM I just want to say that the support that BH has offered has been so overwhelming for me Im not sure I would be as 'ok' as I am at the moment. So I want to say a big thanks to all the ladies on this thread who have been so wonderful. Just to know that you understand has made this whole journey easier. I hope to see you all in the Due thread very soon.
    Massive to all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-08-2013),Orchids  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchids View Post
    Hi Maybe, yes I also asked new FS (who does many laps) about whether I should do another lap myself but FS thought I wouldn't get the benefits of doing another one. Wow, you've got lots of strange signs and sensations going on! I'm not on any boosters, just progesterone pessaries and feeling pretty normal as can be. I'm really, really hoping you get fantastic news on Monday Hmm..haven't decided if I'll POAS just yet...still contemplating!
    Hi Orchids! Very good news that you don't have to do another lap I reckon. That FS sounds really experienced & proactive. Definitely could be worth changing in the future but... you get your BFP & won't need to think about any of that for a long time! Today all my 'symptoms' have disappeared & I'm wondering if I'm finally losing it & imagined them all!!! It's a worry Oooh let us know if you POAS!!! I haven't but have one in the cupboard calling to me...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your scan went well today cappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy, hope all went well at your scan today.
    Nezz, sorry to hear you got a BFN but great that you can go straight into a FET. this is the one!

To those in the TWW, I hope you are coping ok and it’s not driving you too nuts and of course I hope you all get the BFPs you deserve.

AFM, I am awaiting BT on Monday and hopefully levels are rising nicely. I just re-read my last post. My levels were 1500 not 500 when I got my BFP! Must have been in such a rush to celebrate!

Thanks everyone for all your support here and baby dust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to everyone in the tww. Hoping you have things to keep you busy and it goes quickly. It's the worst part!!
    Hugs xxxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-08-2013)