+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 946
  1. #851
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear Nezz that AF has come hugs xxx

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Really sorry to hear that Nezz Good Luck for November.

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for all the info Orchids. I did not know most of it so all very interesting. I've recently heard of endometrial scratching because when my FS suggested doing another lap to remove endo if this cycle doesn't work he said they would do a 'scratch' too as it can sometimes help. I've always pushed to try one different thing each cycle because you just never know what might make the difference! Glad you have all these options I think ivf forces us all think ahead! afm 8dp5dt & yesterday & today I have been feeling very 'strange': nauseous, weird butterfly thing going on in my stomach, hot??? So I'm in a constant 'am I??? am I not???' loop The last time I POAS was when I ended up having an ectopic & I felt so guilty for getting my DP's hopes up that I swore I'd never do it again. But now.... i'm very tempted to.... although may still be too early as had my last ovidrel booster on Sunday.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

    Orchids  (15-08-2013)

  5. #854
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    Thanks for all the info Orchids. I did not know most of it so all very interesting. I've recently heard of endometrial scratching because when my FS suggested doing another lap to remove endo if this cycle doesn't work he said they would do a 'scratch' too as it can sometimes help. I've always pushed to try one different thing each cycle because you just never know what might make the difference! Glad you have all these options I think ivf forces us all think ahead! afm 8dp5dt & yesterday & today I have been feeling very 'strange': nauseous, weird butterfly thing going on in my stomach, hot??? So I'm in a constant 'am I??? am I not???' loop The last time I POAS was when I ended up having an ectopic & I felt so guilty for getting my DP's hopes up that I swore I'd never do it again. But now.... i'm very tempted to.... although may still be too early as had my last ovidrel booster on Sunday.
    I am 7dp 2x5dt and I POAS today BFN however I have being feeling sick since Sunday and also have a few other symprons. The 2ww is so hard so many up's and downs. Good luck

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

    jude15  (15-08-2013)

  7. #855
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    I am 7dp 2x5dt and I POAS today BFN however I have being feeling sick since Sunday and also have a few other symprons. The 2ww is so hard so many up's and downs. Good luck
    Thanks! I think it probably is too early for us to test. Will you POAS again? The best of luck to you too!!!

  8. #856
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Sharelee the TWW drive us all nuts. I would not worry bout a BFN on
    HPT yet as its so early.

    Lots of Baby dust

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

    Sharlee32  (15-08-2013)

  10. #857
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    207
    Reviews
    0
    Im so sorry to hear your news Nezz. Just fyi I spoke to my FS about the possibilty of doing another cycle straight away if unsuccessful and they said no problems. Hopefully you have the same option.

    Good luck to Sharelee and Maybebaby- I hope that everything goes your way.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

    jude15  (15-08-2013),Sharlee32  (15-08-2013)

  12. #858
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    533
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all BT results are back and a BFN is confirmed but the good news for me is I can go straight into my next FET!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (16-08-2013)

  14. #859
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hi all BT results are back and a BFN is confirmed but the good news for me is I can go straight into my next FET!
    Sorry about your BFN

    Wish you the best for FET cycle.

  15. #860
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Botany
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    1,114
    Thanked
    541
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Nez but as you say at least you can start straight away. That's what I did. Good luck with the next one.


 

Similar Threads

  1. June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies # 2
    By littlesunflowers in forum IVF
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 26-07-2013, 11:41
  2. June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 14:22
  3. May/June IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies :)
    By ertgirl in forum IVF
    Replies: 2419
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 10:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!