+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Moose caboose, im thinking of u! Wish we could all get BFP, go spoil yourself!
    AFM, still in disbelief, I keep forgetting and then remebering. Its shocking! Ive wanted this for so many years and I just want the next 2 months to hurry up and pass so I can really celebrate! The last 2 days i have been super moody like im getting really angry really quickly. Lol feel sorry for DH, DH is away and wont be here til Saturday, im hanging out for that day!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7liha For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-08-2013),Moose Caboose  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alliona2 congrats on your BFP 120 is a good number. Definitely be happy about it. I know they said to me that they look for anything over 100 so no reason for you to be anything but happy.
    I live in constant fear that something will go wrong with my pregnancy too but you have to start with a BFP to get anywhere close to a baby so I say awesome news.
    All we can all do now is hope they make themselves at home inside us for the coming months and that we get beautiful little babies at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerraBrooder View Post
    So, have seen FS, will be doing the ivf thing again either next month or month after. ill be hoping that there won't be many of you joining me- there has been some lovely BFP news lately and i hope its catching for the ladies still in the 2ww -but for those that are continuing their search like me, it will be nice to catch up with you on the next thread.

FS has given me a lot to consider. he thinks its all poor egg quality, and at 31 im looking menopausal... So we are going to treat me as such! Onto new meds, growth hormone, and prednisolone! Send me BFP wishes ladies...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Wishing you lots of luck Berra - ill be starting again at some stage too so will probably see you on other threads. Fingers crossed for the next cycle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

BerraBrooder  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose Caboose View Post
    Congrats rtkirk & littlemissmagic! That's great!!

AFM, pass me the coffee, wine & brie, it was definitely a chemical :-(
    Oh, sorry to hear Moose - sux doesn't it. Oh well, as you say - bring on the coffee, wine and brie! Enjoy while you can. Good luck with the next cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

Moose Caboose  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats littlemissmagic, rtkirk & alliona, it brings such a smile to my face to hear news of BFPs! Enjoy the feeling, even if by the sounds of it the anxiety doesn't ease

Really sorry moose caboose, I really do hope the next one is your time xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to que sera sera For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Alliona! Great news! And I was also told they are happy with anything over 100. Even smaller numbers can be totally fine if they continue to double.

Frances, I'm so so sorry. It is horrible getting knock after knock. Pets are so important, especially during tough times as they offer us comfort. Sending you big hugs xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you wonderful ladies of BH.

Ive had my first scan today of this cycle only 4 small folices and a rather large cyst that probably been gobbling up the meds.
    Last time I had 13 F hope some of the smaller ones can do something magical in the next few days. They told me to wait for the blood tests hmmmm.

Hope everyone is traveling ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not great results

Hubby and I saw the FS last night, got the results of hubby's tests, his testosterone was low, and other hormones were high trying to stimulate the testosterone. So consequently his sperm production is very low to nil. So he has said he now feels useless and less a man and there's really not much I can say to help him. Even though I think he is a wonderful husband and father, it doesn't change what is going on.

So the pan we have is to do a FET cycle now, had a blood test last night to see where I am up to about day 7 I think of cycle. So now we are hoping that we have a embryo that defrosts well for implantation. If by some miracle we only defrost one, then we have another try with the other one in a forced cycle, to fool my body. Plus with this cycle there will be more medications to help my body accept the embryo.

if all that doesn't work the we will do a stimulated cycle, and on egg collection day hubby will have sperm collected via surgery, so it's about hoping that there will be some there to collect.

if that doesn't work then we have to use a sperm donor, if we use someone we know we can stay with our clinic, if we have to use unidentified donor we have to go to another clinic, or even interstate to do that cycle.

Our FS said we just seem to have really bad luck, here's hoping firstly we have a good defrost of the embryo and that it sticks.

Sorry for all the info and rant, but only you ladies know what we are going through.

plus it's great to read about all the positive tests lately it gives me lots of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow alot has been going on since I was last on the forum.

Firstly Moose- I am so sorry about your chemical. Its very cruel to call it that when you go through all the emotions as if it was a full m/c. Just because it happened early doesnt mean you didnt have any fewer feelings about your eggie. Have hope that it will be your turn soon.

Berra I like the sound of your FS, very proactive. Good luck.

Terrible news about your cat Frances- pets are like our babies aren't they? I couldnt imagine life without my dog. Sending your way for your folices.

Gosh Nicole you have been through alot lately. I have everything crossed for your frostie.

Lastly huge congrats to Alliona2. So happy for you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (13-08-2013),Moose Caboose  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clanger of the day - "Ivf increases the risk of ovarian cancer. What is the point of having a child if you won't be there for it" From an office colleague - delivered in a superior 'i know everything and it's irrefutable' tone. OMG. A village somewhere is missing its idiot.

The ignorance of the statement blows my mind almost as much as the arrogance and insensitivity required to deliver it.
    Last edited by Vixjc; 13-08-2013 at 17:05. Reason: Typo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-08-2013)