+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crimson My ET is scheduled for 11:45 but got the amazing news that 9 embryos have made it to day 3 and we have 8 snow babies plus a high grade fresh transfer today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome to all our new comers!! This thread is really picking up momentum! It feels like we should do a roll call but I only ever access BH via the app so now idea how to do it. Any takers???

AFM, I am officially now PUPO and in the two week wait!! My bloods are 2nd Aug but am thinking I will POAS before then - but only a day or 2 before. My last BFP was v strong at 8dp5dt but will wait and see how I am feeling next week. Tuesday and Wednesday are work days so usually pretty hectic in the morning and might not be time to POAS!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    Mind if I join?

I'm 2dp3dt. I'm a little nervous and incredibly tired! I'm on the pessaries morning and night.
    Jodes when is your BT booked in for? Looks like we are on the same schedule as I am 0dp5dt! I am also on pessaries but only at night.

Rest up (I am lying in bed as I write this!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Hi and welcome to all our new comers!! This thread is really picking up momentum! It feels like we should do a roll call but I only ever access BH via the app so now idea how to do it. Any takers???

AFM, I am officially now PUPO and in the two week wait!! My bloods are 2nd Aug but am thinking I will POAS before then - but only a day or 2 before. My last BFP was v strong at 8dp5dt but will wait and see how I am feeling next week. Tuesday and Wednesday are work days so usually pretty hectic in the morning and might not be time to POAS!!
    Congrats Bedlover!! I'm PUPO too 0dp3dt and my BT is the 2nd too!! Testing buddies!! Hope this one is stickie for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope.... hope the transfer went well :-)) Are they freezing your 8 other embies now, or will they grow they out to Day 5 first?

Bedlover... congrats on being PUPO. Looks like a few of us are all having our preg BT on 2/8 :-)) I'm using pessaries twice a day and Pregnyl injections every three days to keep away AF, so no POAS for me.

Jodes... welcome to our little group who all are on the same TWW plan :-))

AFM... Yes, I had my transfer this morning. I think the FS was hoping for a bit of a better result for Day 5 - he said they hadn't progressed that much, and though one of the 8 cells has become an "early blast", it didn't look like that any of the others would make it to freezing. Bit disappointing, as I was hoping the other 8 cell one would be good. But at least I had one to transfer. I then asked him, what exactly were the others at today, but he didn't seem to know exactly, and just seemed to want to get on with this one. Where are those scientists when you want one - they know all the numbers!! So I re-phrased, and asked "did they other ones stop growing?", to which he said, "no, they all moved on, but not greatly." I know none of them will be any good, but I am just curious to know that they didn't stop at Day 3, as it's happened in the past. Then as I've got my legs in the air, the scientist appears - not really the right time to be having a discussion!! Hehe. Afterwards, she said she will call tomorrow, to say if there was any to freeze, so I've written myself a post-it to ask her then.

Anyhow, I've had three transfers in total now from 5 cycles, and I thought I'd share the differences with you:
    - 1st - told to have an empty bladder, just like a pap smear, over and done and out
    - 2nd - told to have an empty bladder, the internal instrument thing hurt massively, so much that I almost fainted on the bed, I was in absolute agony and told the FS so, but he didn't seem worried, once it was out of me, the pain straight away went, I'm sure he had it in wrong, or at the least had pinched some bit of skin
    - 3rd (today) - same FS as 2nd transfer, but told to have a full bladder, just like a pap smear, no pain, but it took two goes, he gives the syringe thing (with the embryo) back to the scientist and she goes back to her room, he gets out the ultrasound, and then gets me, yes me, to hold the ultrasound probe on my tummy, scientist does the checking of name and DOB again, and comes back again. No problem, in it goes, and FS says, "can you see that blob, that's where it is?" Lol. All good. Well the 2WW has begun :-))
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 22-07-2013 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bedlover, my bt is on 01/08. I've had no spotting or anything really besides some dull pain every now and then and my tiredness.
    I started exercising again today, just the treadmill. I hope it's ok.
    I was also able to freeze two 5 days yesterday.
    I hope you're all feeling good today!
    Should I have experienced implantation spotting yet??

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month. Scheduled for EPU tomorrow but got a call today advising my progesterone has gone over 5 so it'll be a freeze all. Will prob have to wait til late Sept to transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Theres about 4 or 5 of us with BT's on the 1st and 2nd of August, lets hope its a lucky day!

Becca I might be right there with you in Sept. lets hope its first time lucky with a FET for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doubt it Wish. Atleast you got to go ahead with this cycle. I'm absolutely heartbroken. All the injections were such a struggle and now I don't even have anything good to look forward to at the end. I'm such a mess. I don't even want to go for EPU tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca dont give up, you might have so many eggs waiting for you at EPU! And there is something to look forward too. Sept!! I now it feels a millions years away and I felt that when we had our first appt in April and they said we probably would cycle til August. Make sure you do something for you, something to look forward too.