+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats 7liha!!! You must be over the moon Good Luck for tomorrow Rtkirk, Little Miss Magic & Moose Caboose!!! que sera sera - I have my final BT on the same day as you! It seems soooo far away, doesn't it! afm No proper symptoms either. I've had constant right-sided pain but that started in the first week of my cycle - got told it was probably just from the Puregon? It seems to have eased up a bit now so maybe it was. I'm over-analysing every single twinge & driving my poor DP mad!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013),LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013),Moose Caboose  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay 7ilha! So happy for you! Big congrats! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlow For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats 7liha that great news

Rtkirk, Little Miss Magic , Moose Caboose heres hoping you have the same luck tomorrow

welcome to pupo que sera sera
    Last edited by crimson74; 11-08-2013 at 18:13.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013),LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    Congrats 7liha!!! You must be over the moon Good Luck for tomorrow Rtkirk, Little Miss Magic & Moose Caboose!!! que sera sera - I have my final BT on the same day as you! It seems soooo far away, doesn't it! afm No proper symptoms either. I've had constant right-sided pain but that started in the first week of my cycle - got told it was probably just from the Puregon? It seems to have eased up a bit now so maybe it was. I'm over-analysing every single twinge & driving my poor DP mad!
    Woohoo! Lots of you lovely ladies are testing tomorrow. I wish you all the best with the test and the stressful hours that follow. I hope that you get some positive news to start off the week. Try keep yourself as busy as possible. xx

And don't worry too much about no symptoms. I actually felt good in the second week! The drugs are really confusing. ???

AFM- Just a bit tired. It's weird not having instructions every two days. Just sitting and waiting until my scan in a few weeks. Praying everything is going to plan. So nerve wracking. DF and I have been on cloud nine all weekend. Fingers crossed it continues.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013),LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Just got a phone call from the clinic w8th a huge congrats!
    My levels are 71 and I cried happy tears immediately!
    Awesome news, so happy for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson74 View Post
    congrats 7liha that great news

Rtkirk, Little Miss Magic , Moose Caboose heres hoping you have the same luck tomorrow

welcome to pupo que sera sera
    Agreed, best of luck tomorrow to all you lovely ladies I hope it's a lucky day all round

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

7liha  (11-08-2013),LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013),rtkirk  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Im absolutely over the moon! Still nervous all hell tho!
    My fingers are crossed for all the ivfers this week!!! And b testers tomorrow!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 7liha For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I've been a bit quiet lately, but want to send some congrats to Samlow, lotsathoughts, kyster, littlemissmagic and 7liha on your BFPs! Sorry if I have missed anyone- I had a bit to catch up on!!! I'll definitely be crossing my fingers for bts tomorrow- hope your numbers look good littlemissmagic and hope there is some good news moose caboose and rtkirk.

I've been a bit of a sad bum! I'm joining KLM with the flu! Was really glad last week when genea offered some counselling as I was shocked how much the BFN upset me- I'd purposely POAS to prepare myself but still fell into a bit of a hole. Going to FS tomorrow to discuss the treatment and what to do next. Wish me luck ladies- we need a new plan and some more hope!

Thanks for all the tips and info ladies... I had no idea about the pineapple! I've also decided to start a new vitamin regime in prep for whatever comes next. DH had some measurable improvement for some stuff he was trying, so I'm going to get on that wagon too! I'm going to try:
    Amino acids: l carnitine, l arginine and coq10 (this definitely helped DH- though he is not so much the problem, our clinic mentioned how his stats had changed, and now I have read that also has benefits for women- all about cellular energy and improving ovarian response!)
    Antioxidants: alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl cysteine (for my neuro autoimmune issues)
    Pregnany vitamins and fish and krill oil

Have any of you guys tried these?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    I know, feels like aaages! I know what you mean about being so aware of every little twinge, although I've felt very little so far. I'm not worried, I know everybody's different
    Can anyone tell me how many days after Pregnyl 1500 u can rely on a hpt result? I'm going to try not to poas but not certain I'll get thru next weekend without succumbing to the temptation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Just got a phone call from the clinic w8th a huge congrats!
    My levels are 71 and I cried happy tears immediately!
    Congrats to you! So exciting!!