+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sootyswife View Post
    Hi all, and welcome to the newbies. Sorry I've been absent the last few weeks. I've just had some bad news regarding our 4 frozen embies that we have testing (24sure) on. All of them have chromosome issues and will need to be destroyed. I need to remember why we did this in the first place and glad that we didn't go through the trauma of transferring without knowing. FS surprised as statistically I'm not too high a risk so they are thinking I should try again. My DS is devastated and is away with work too, so no one to hug tonight. At this stage we will take a break and might try one last time. 3rd time luck maybe.
    Gosh Thats so sad. Sorry to hear that. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh here's hoping those lines just keep getting darker, 7liha and rtkirk. i don't know how much longer I can cope. I have to actually go and buy a test so am trying to hold off until Sunday at least!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

7liha  (08-08-2013),rtkirk  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, and welcome to the newbies. Sorry I've been absent the last few weeks. I've just had some bad news regarding our 4 frozen embies that we have testing (24sure) on. All of them have chromosome issues and will need to be destroyed. I need to remember why we did this in the first place and glad that we didn't go through the trauma of transferring without knowing. FS surprised as statistically I'm not too high a risk so they are thinking I should try again. My DS is devastated and is away with work too, so no one to hug tonight. At this stage we will take a break and might try one last time. 3rd time luck maybe.
    I'm so sorry sootyswife, that is devastating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose Caboose View Post
    Blood tests this week

Friday:

Lotsathoughts (POAS positive @ 8dp5dt)
    Moose Caboose (not allowed to POAS)
    KLM0511 (negative POAS @ 7dt3dt, for a late implanter)

Sunday:

7liha (very faint POAS @11po)

Monday:

Alliona2
    Little Miss Magic
    rtkirt (faint POAS @ 11dp3dt)

Let me know if I've missed anyone...

My test in on Thursday 15th

Good luck to those testing tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sootyswife, sorry to hear that. Hugs and be kind to yourself. This whole IVF journey can be so cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that & so hard that you are on your own right now. Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry to hear your bad news ivf can be so heart breaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that sootyswife, sending hugs.
    all the best for those with a blood test 2moz!
    I am too scared to test, 2 years worth of disappointment from tests I'd rather hear the news from the nurse. I think if I get a + ill be worrying it is a chemical pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    If Westmead did blood test
    Mine would due today but they don't anymore they just give you 2 HPT so today as all week it was a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Kyster that's great!!