+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    He was all ready to start & then his phone rang & he left to take the phone call, leaving me, DP, nurse & embryologist all waiting & then when he came back he just seemed to be in a big hurry & didn't take any care with what he was doing. Then straight after he was finished his phone rang again & he went outside to take that call & that was that!
    OMG so unprofessional!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose Caboose For This Useful Post:

jude15  (07-08-2013),lotsathoughts  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    I had a laparoscopy in 2010 & it made such a difference. I was in a lot of pain before that. The pain has come back a bit now, mainly for ultrasound/ET/anything internal! My FS thinks I should have another lap soon to see if the endo has come back. Hoping this cycle will work & I won't need it! Looks like yours has worked really well - I've been catching up on posts & saw your positive test!!! Nice one
    I hope you don't have to go back for a lap, they're not much fun. Do you know what stage you were? I was stage 3.
    Crossing my fingers for you. Pregnancy is GREAT for endometriosis!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

jude15  (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I hope you don't have to go back for a lap, they're not much fun. Do you know what stage you were? I was stage 3.
    Crossing my fingers for you. Pregnancy is GREAT for endometriosis!
    Thanks lotsathoughts! I don't think I got told what stage, just that it was moderate & difficult to remove as it was close to vital bits. Yeah, I was freaking out a bit at the thought of having another lap. Did you know you had endo before ttc? Would be great being pregnant & not having to think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybebaby that is terribe about the FS.

Someone asked about who was still waiting for their bt. I am, it will be on monday, longest week of my life, as u all know. I'm 6dp5dt and yesterday felt a little sick. Usually I get sore boobs when my af is coming but they arnt too bad, not sure if this is good or bad.

Just wondering what PUPO stands for?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alliona2 For This Useful Post:

jude15  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes.
    I have my blood test on Sunday, im 6dt a 5dt... waiting.... waiting... I dont want to speak to soon but I dont feel positive about this as much as I try.... I feel just like I would before af would come eg. Mild sore boobs, bloated. .. thats it. Good luck to anyone else testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes.
    I have my blood test on Sunday, im 6dt a 5dt... waiting.... waiting... I dont want to speak to soon but I dont feel positive about this as much as I try.... I feel just like I would before af would come eg. Mild sore boobs, bloated. .. thats it. Good luck to anyone else testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alliona2 - PUPO is my favourite IVF acronym! It stands for "pregnant until proven otherwise!!" I love it. As soon as you have a transfer you are PUPO and stay that way throughout your TWW until BT confirms BFP/BFN!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope it's ok to jump in so late, I've just been getting up to speed on this thread, and I think it's the right one for me as I am booked in for my first FET this afternoon. Firstly congratulations to those who have had their BFPs, to those in the TWW, and to those who haven't received the news they were hoping for.
    Alliona2 - PUPO is pregnant until proven otherwise
    AFM - had our first fresh ICSI cycle earlier this year but got a BFN just after Easter. Since then have had 2 cancelled cycles, was heading for a third cancelled cycle but hooray my levels increased and follicles grew and I'm booked in for today. We have 2 frosties so I'm really hoping to not get a call today to say both didn't survive the thaw. We're just having 1 put back in.
    Good luck to everyone in this stressful process!
    Last edited by que sera sera; 08-08-2013 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crimson and Maybebaby congrats on being PUPO.
    Welcome Lilac Angel. That sounds really promising.
    MooseCaboose, my BT is on Monday.
    Que sera sera, welcome and good luck for your transfer.
    Still no symptoms for me at 10dp5dt and am holding off on POAS but it's killing me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

crimson74  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BT is tomorrow - not too hopeful after getting a negative HPT on Monday (which was 7dp3dt).
    Welcome back Que sera sera. Hope this one works for you!