+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 946
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KLM0511 View Post
    Wow, 26 follicles is amazing!! Def on the right track! Bound to get some special eggs from those! Just need to fertilise and last the process but all sounds fantastic for now!

    I really hope evryrhing goes well. Thanks for the support!

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Bedlover, I had the big red welt too, but it seemed to get better day by day and didn't even get red at all near the end. Mine wasn't itchy though but felt hot! I was on half dose for two nights and totally stuffed it up on the first night so was worried I did something wrong but a call to the clinic assured me this was just a side effect and nothing to worry about

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tandi For This Useful Post:

    bedlover  (07-08-2013)

  4. #663
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Yay Crimson! Congrats on being Pupo. We became Pupo on the same day! When is your final BT? Mine is the 19th... so now we wait! I've always done 3dt but this time we went with a 5dt & had 4 of our frozen embryos thawed in the embryoscope. 3 out of the 4 made it to blastocyst & we got to watch the recording of all 4 embryos as they progressed - truly amazing. The best quality one was used & they refroze the other 2 (my DP asked the embryologist if they were sure they could do it as there were things you couldn't refreeze like chicken! I think (hope) he was joking around?!). Wasn't too happy with the FS who did the transfer as he really hurt me. It always hurts due to my endo & cervix is hard to get to but this was way, way worse than normal. He was all ready to start & then his phone rang & he left to take the phone call, leaving me, DP, nurse & embryologist all waiting & then when he came back he just seemed to be in a big hurry & didn't take any care with what he was doing. Then straight after he was finished his phone rang again & he went outside to take that call & that was that!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

    crimson74  (07-08-2013)

  6. #664
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    83
    Reviews
    0
    Who else has a BT still to go this week?

    Lotsathoughts - Friday

  7. #665
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    207
    Reviews
    0
    Im glad that there are some options still avaliable for you Nicole. that your frosties do their magic and you dont need to worry about sperm quality.
    Sorry to hear about all your other troubles- hope that things turn around soon.

    Wow Lilac that sounds like you are doing everything right. Congrats on your number.

  8. #666
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    hobart
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby77 View Post
    Yay Crimson! Congrats on being Pupo. We became Pupo on the same day! When is your final BT? Mine is the 19th... so now we wait! I've always done 3dt but this time we went with a 5dt & had 4 of our frozen embryos thawed in the embryoscope. 3 out of the 4 made it to blastocyst & we got to watch the recording of all 4 embryos as they progressed - truly amazing. The best quality one was used & they refroze the other 2 (my DP asked the embryologist if they were sure they could do it as there were things you couldn't refreeze like chicken! I think (hope) he was joking around?!). Wasn't too happy with the FS who did the transfer as he really hurt me. It always hurts due to my endo & cervix is hard to get to but this was way, way worse than normal. He was all ready to start & then his phone rang & he left to take the phone call, leaving me, DP, nurse & embryologist all waiting & then when he came back he just seemed to be in a big hurry & didn't take any care with what he was doing. Then straight after he was finished his phone rang again & he went outside to take that call & that was that!
    My FS doesn't do BT first we do a urine test which is on the 23rd and if its positive then we do the BT the next day

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

    jude15  (07-08-2013)

  10. #667
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    maybebaby, what a horrible fertility specialist! Do they forget sometimes that there was an actual person lying there with feelings, not some science experiment!
    Have you had a laparoscopy for your endo? I had one last year but found out my tubes were blocked. So even though they cleared heaps out, it still meant ivf for us. I guess they did a good job at clearing it out because epu and ET didn't give me too much grief.
    Good luck! x

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    jude15  (07-08-2013)

  12. #668
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked
    144
    Reviews
    0
    Maybebaby, i completely lost track of time and thought you were having ET tomorrow! Wanted to wish you all the best and congrats on being PUPO!
    I'm so shocked with the way your FS carried on today!! Terrible. Sometimes i wonder if they lose all sensitivity with all the stuff we have to go through because they do this day in day out. Makes me so mad.

    Crimson, congrats on being PUPO as well!

    I'll hopefully be joining you both on the TWW as of Friday.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

    jude15  (07-08-2013)

  14. #669
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    maybebaby, what a horrible fertility specialist! Do they forget sometimes that there was an actual person lying there with feelings, not some science experiment!
    Have you had a laparoscopy for your endo? I had one last year but found out my tubes were blocked. So even though they cleared heaps out, it still meant ivf for us. I guess they did a good job at clearing it out because epu and ET didn't give me too much grief.
    Good luck! x
    I had a laparoscopy in 2010 & it made such a difference. I was in a lot of pain before that. The pain has come back a bit now, mainly for ultrasound/ET/anything internal! My FS thinks I should have another lap soon to see if the endo has come back. Hoping this cycle will work & I won't need it! Looks like yours has worked really well - I've been catching up on posts & saw your positive test!!! Nice one

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (07-08-2013)

  16. #670
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchids View Post
    Maybebaby, i completely lost track of time and thought you were having ET tomorrow! Wanted to wish you all the best and congrats on being PUPO!
    I'm so shocked with the way your FS carried on today!! Terrible. Sometimes i wonder if they lose all sensitivity with all the stuff we have to go through because they do this day in day out. Makes me so mad.

    Crimson, congrats on being PUPO as well!

    I'll hopefully be joining you both on the TWW as of Friday.
    It's so hard to keep up isn't it? Sometimes I remember the day something is happening for one of us ladies but don't always remember if it is ET or BT or something else! Yeah I was pretty angry with the FS but my DP told me it wasn't the best time to be getting overly stressed so I tried to calm down! At our clinic we just get whoever is rostered on so I've never had my own FS for a transfer. Have had others who were really good - it's just been this one guy. Anyway.... GOOD LUCK for FRIDAY!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

    Orchids  (07-08-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies # 2
    By littlesunflowers in forum IVF
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 26-07-2013, 11:41
  2. June/July 2013 IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 14:22
  3. May/June IVF/ICSI Cycle Buddies :)
    By ertgirl in forum IVF
    Replies: 2419
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 10:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!