+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi all! I'm an old timer in this ivf business. Did 7 failed cycles in a year and a half with fertility SA and changed to Repromed in Feb. much happier. Dr tremellen found I have hydrosalphinx , adenomyosis and endometriosis (already knew I had endo) But FSA failed to diagnose any of these things!! These three things reduce my chance of ivf success to 2% and FSA just never looked!!! Had EPU with repro and got 3 embryos tested with 24sure. Found out today 1 came back genetically normal. Was abut disappointed but one is better than none. So booked in now for surgery to remove left Fallopian and part of left ovary, then hopefully transfer in approx sept/oct.
    Wow! Wishing you so much luck honey!

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi GStef - I remember you from a while ago. So frustrating you had to go through that but great that you now know exactly what is going on and can take back some control. Sending super positive vibes for the one lovely emby.

Ally - I am doing completely natural, same as last time. Genea always do progesterone support on any cycle. I start today and then in the past they have stopped me once I got my BFP cause the levels are high enough and my body takes over from there.

Sootyswife - I also lost my last baby at 17 weeks, however mine was in May this year. I am so sorry for your loss. I decided to jump straight back into it once the drs allowed me to. This is an anxious time but there are a few ladies in here already that will be a great support, being in similar situations.

Hi to everyone else!!

Bxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question: what is 24sure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef Im going to be quoting Ally But WOW!! Sending you lots of baby dust and luck hun, you well and truly need it. Good Luck for this cycle.

Looks like a few FET cycles in here Ally and Bedlover!

Sooty
    Im sorry to hear about your loss but like Bedlover mentioned you're in good company.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Bedlover, 24 sure is genetic testing at day 5 where they remove a cell from the embryo and check for any abnormalities. Repromed charge about $400 per embryo so its very expensive but for me worth the assurance that I won't go through what I did before as I'm now high risk even though kyrotyping was ok!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sootyswife For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in too. Waiting on AF due Monday. IVF / ICSI, it's my first time - eeeeek!!
    I've been man down with flu and got antibiotics yesterday for ear infection, hoping it works before treatment starts! Very bummed to be feeling so run down after spending a couple of months getting my body healthy and ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tandi, welcome and good luck

I'm in Monday for egg removal and think they need to do key whole as left ov is very high. Anyone else had that? I was expecting to bounce back again like last time but not so sure now. Good job we will be freezing as I think my body will be over it. Looks like there are 14 good size eggies at 20mm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tandi welcome to the group

Gstef welcome and it good that they now know what wrong but sad it too long enough to figure out

It looks like we have alot of strong women in this thread and hats off to you girls it takes alot to jump in and try again after such pain and loss

AFM I finally got my af late Wednesday night and started synarel yesterday and start stims tonight and have been booked in for a scan next friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'd like to join please. I was in the June/July thread & recognise some names from there & some from even further back so hi again to you all. I started Puregon injections today for a medicated FET. Got everything crossed, we're pretty sure this will be our last attempt. Trying to be relaxed & zen this time... hmmm... not so easy! Wishnhope - did you have EPU today? If so hope all went well. Good Luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tandi you're in good company in this thread lots of ladies with advice to share!

Maybebaby Welcome back sadly we have to share another cycle thread! Yes I had EPU today 14 eggs collected and Im allowed to have ET on Monday, Im so delighted!!! Tomorrow they will tell me how many fertilised.