+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cappy, you have so much restraint! One more day for you!!!! I wish you luck!!!!!!

Yeah the hotness is really weird!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Symptoms for me - still a massive headache that I've had for 3 days, last night felt a bit nauseous, and tired. Hope they are all signs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg Wishnhope! Congratulations!!! for the OHSS tho. I hope you don't have to stay in hospital too long & feel better soon. KLM0511 - must be hard having that massive headache for so long. it is a massive sign! When's your final BT? I know there are a lot of people testing tomorrow so good luck!!! Really hoping for good results for you all!!! afm Day 16, still jabbing & not 100% sure I'll make it to trigger without getting cancelled although it's looking a lot more promising than it did earlier this week . I feel like I've had so many ups & downs already & I haven't even made it to the TWW yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc- have u decided to cancel or continue?????

Maybebaby - why do you think you might not make it to transfer? Why would they cancel? Have they found something during scans/bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm officially going to expire from the spot!!! One more week of waiting to go????? argh!!!

Can't handle it anymore..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope well done that excellent but a bit sucky about the ohss I hope it sorts itself out soon

Welcome to all the new people that have joined the thread

to all those that are in pupo atm

And hope things are going ok for the rest of us and to those that are having bad news have a huge

AFM I have 2 follicle about 16mm and the fs said its go for it now or i mighten have much more luck because being 39 and having hasimotos it is not play nice and the fs said i will probably start menopause soon due to the lack of eggs , so my epu is on monday and im hoping there is a baby in one of those follicles for me but if not its off to find a egg donor .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had to pop on and say congrats to wishnhope! Yay for your BFP! Boo for your ohss😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations wishnhope, I hope u feel better soon

Im up to 5dp5dt, and I think I've started to have panic attacks. I felt emotionally really good during stims but last night I lost it completely. I couldn't go to work today, don't feel like I can carry on a conversation and my heart is thumping really fast. I'm exhausted but can't seem to get rested. I don't know of any of u have had this, I'm assuming its hormonal as this is not normal me at all. Is this something I should call clinic about?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Frenchy - we decided to cancel. I managed to get an appt with my FS for CD28 (miracles do happen!) so we will discuss everything with him then. Given that this cycle was a pretty bad response to the meds - even for me - we'll see if something needs to be tweaked, and whether its worth one more try on the most successful protocol I've used. If not, then its off to Greece for some lovely goddess to donate her eggs.
    So that means that Crimson, I can really empathise with where you are at, and if I had two follicles, I would go ahead with EPU too. I have absolutely everything crossed for you!
    So excited for you Wishnhope! Yay!!!!!!! And Frenchy - I've got a good feeling about you - just keep away from POAS, a week goes really fast if you're busy (or asleep)! So maybe try one of those :-)
    Wishing everyone a sticky bean or two!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

crimson74  (01-08-2013),MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi frenchy81! Nurses have told me it's because my oestrogen levels have been fluctuating. I've had a few big drops instead of it just rising - no idea why. My scans have looked ok, borderline lining & follicles & levels were better yesterday so i'm keeping fingers crossed I'll get to trigger this week. Good Luck for your BT next week - hang in there, you're about half way!!! TWW is so hard! BerraBrooder - sorry to hear that you are feeling like that . I haven't had anything similar during a cycle - if it was me I'd call the clinic because it could be something the nurses have come across before & they might be able to set your mind at rest/offer some advice. Take Care x