+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Jodes.... really sorry about AF. When that happened twice to me, I said to the FS, can't something be done to stop it coming early and ruining chances of implantation? Once I asked that question, he said, no problem, the Pregnyl injections (on Day 3,6,9 after EPU) will do that. Just why don't they prescribe that to everyone straight up?!! It means you can't POAS, but at least it won't come early and mess your chances. If the Beta BT is then a BFN, the AF will come, then a few days later, but it's kind of peace-of-mind.

Vixjc.... oh you poor thing. It just doesn't make sense when your AMH looks alright. And it seems you've tried just about everything. I think we do all get to that point of using donor eggs at different stages. Some of the lovely ladies who are using donor eggs, have said such wonderful things, and a number of them really recommend getting to that decision quicker, rather than bashing yourself about trying t use your own eggs (time off work, mental strain, financial costs etc etc).

Bedlover.... yes, you're 9dp5dt today, aren't you? Considering this is the first day that levels are high enough to check, it might just be too early in the day, so I agree, check again tomorrow.

Cappy... Thankfully I'm not a drinker, so I've never had that issue. But it does seem to be a dead give-away in others :-)) Good luck with that. Did you end up having 3dt or a 5dt?
    It doesn't makes sense hey - I wish someone could tell me why I don't respond to IVF drugs, but there is no reason, it just is. Apparently I'm a perfectly healthy (if a little old) potential mother ... trouble is, hubby needs ICSI, IVF doesn't work for me, so to have my own child it's a turkey baster with some other willing fertile male! No thanks

Jodes - I'm thinking of you today x

Good luck to all of you in your TWW - stay away from the POAS, from the looks of it - it messes with your heads! Baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep we have done the same 3 fertilised only one transferred they said it was good a grade B but its killing me I so hate the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from the IVF nurse - FS recommends cancelling my cycle. So we have to decide whether we'll ignore that advice and go ahead with retrieval and see if this one follicle can beat the odds... or cancel the cycle. We can try naturally - but with hubby's sperm results chances are very low, and TMI ALERT - these days, after TTC for so long, the significance of it means he can rarely deliver the goods on the necessary day (although he seems to be fine when giving a sample - you can imagine what THAT does to my ego!). Crapola.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc... I so know what you mean!! After TTC for a while with no success, but just before we found out that DH had no swimmers, I was manic to try to time it right with ovulation. On one particular night, I made DH DTD 5 times before he actually got there. I kept setting my alarm every hour, and by the morning both of us were exhausted for work!! Hehe, and all that time he had no swimmers!! DH sometimes jokes now, that he wishes it was like those good old days!! I do understand the pressure though it must be on our DHs too :-(

As to cancelling your cycle, I just don't know what to recommend. My FS wanted to cancel my fourth cycle as I only had 2 follicles. I was quite upset, as there is no other way for us to get pregnant, so I insisted that he went and did it. In any case, two eggs meant the same as two months trying. On EPU the FS got two eggs and said both were mature. I felt like saying to him, "see I told you so!". As DH has no sperm, we used the anon donor sperm, but only 1 fertilised. At Day 3/4 that one stopped growing. I just couldn't believe it, as I thought the donor sperm was going to work miracles with my two eggs. But yes, old eggs and only two, so not a lot to choose from. Lots of money, but for me, 2 was worth a shot. I don't know what I would do in your case, with just 1, sorry.

Kyster... when is your BT scheduled for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Klm - yeah 2dp3dt....so technically your baby is now a 5 day blastocyst..yah!!!!

I'm now 3dp5dt....and my blood test is the 8th, so yours is the next day! Lucky you they test you earlier! Mine will only test 16 days post egg pick up.

Any symptoms yet?
    Symptoms - not sure. I feel awful though - have had a massive headache since about 3am on Tuesday morning. So yes, Im over this damn headache! Making me feel a bit nauseous but that happens to me when i get a really bad headache. Thats about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - I'm really sorry about the news from your FS. You are so strong. Good luck with your decision.

Jodes - booooooo to AF! Sending hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just a quick update on me. I was admitted to hospital yesterday for suspected OHSS and got the wonderful news that Im pregnant!!! Got my BFP in a routine blood test to check my Estrogen. Absolutely cant believe it, but soo very very happy

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (31-07-2013),lotsathoughts  (31-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (31-07-2013),Moose Caboose  (31-07-2013),samlow  (31-07-2013),sootyswife  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope, WOOHOO!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose Caboose For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Sorry just a quick update on me. I was admitted to hospital yesterday for suspected OHSS and got the wonderful news that Im pregnant!!! Got my BFP in a routine blood test to check my Estrogen. Absolutely cant believe it, but soo very very happy
    Congratulations!!!
    That is amazing news Wish. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you Wishnhope. I hope your feeling better soon. Best wishes xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (31-07-2013)