+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops it was my daughter's cycle not my DS...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jodes.... really sorry about AF. When that happened twice to me, I said to the FS, can't something be done to stop it coming early and ruining chances of implantation? Once I asked that question, he said, no problem, the Pregnyl injections (on Day 3,6,9 after EPU) will do that. Just why don't they prescribe that to everyone straight up?!! It means you can't POAS, but at least it won't come early and mess your chances. If the Beta BT is then a BFN, the AF will come, then a few days later, but it's kind of peace-of-mind.

Vixjc.... oh you poor thing. It just doesn't make sense when your AMH looks alright. And it seems you've tried just about everything. I think we do all get to that point of using donor eggs at different stages. Some of the lovely ladies who are using donor eggs, have said such wonderful things, and a number of them really recommend getting to that decision quicker, rather than bashing yourself about trying t use your own eggs (time off work, mental strain, financial costs etc etc).

Bedlover.... yes, you're 9dp5dt today, aren't you? Considering this is the first day that levels are high enough to check, it might just be too early in the day, so I agree, check again tomorrow.

Cappy... Thankfully I'm not a drinker, so I've never had that issue. But it does seem to be a dead give-away in others :-)) Good luck with that. Did you end up having 3dt or a 5dt?
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 31-07-2013 at 10:43.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    KLM how many days past 3 day transfer are you now?? When's the big day?
    Today is day 3p3dtf. Transfer was just Monday 29th at 11:00am. Or is it actually day 2? Day 2 I guess. Final test day is Fri 9th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I seem to be a serial thread hopper... I'm also sitting in the Aug/Sep thread but there are probably more of you in this thread who are being driven nuts by the TWW...

I had a long down reg cycle
    EPU - 13 collected
    8 mature
    8 fert
    3 frozen on day 3
    1 3dt on board
    BT Fri 9th

I'm only 2dp3dt... GAAAH!!! This is driving me nuts!

I was surprised when I went in for transfer that only half the fertilized embies made it to day 3. Is that normal?

Good luck to everyone in cycles at the moment.. I have my fingers crossed for you and am sending lots of sticky bub thoughts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose Caboose For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klm - yeah 2dp3dt....so technically your baby is now a 5 day blastocyst..yah!!!!

I'm now 3dp5dt....and my blood test is the 8th, so yours is the next day! Lucky you they test you earlier! Mine will only test 16 days post egg pick up.

Any symptoms yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi moose!!!

So you're in the horrible 2ww too??? Isn't it so frustrating??? I hate it so much, drives me insane. I just want to know!!

Congrats on being PUPO! Your bub is now 5 days old! How cute! (I think so anyway)

Yeah, IVF is so hard for our little eggs. It's a tough thing got them to go through. Did you try ICSI? even though we have nothing wrong with our sperm, ICSI helps with my fertilization rate and growth afterwards.My eggs sometimes doesn't allow the sperm inside....errr!

I have more success with fertilization and embryo growth with ICSI. This cycle, 3 mature eggs, 3 fertilized, 1 early blastocyst that was good for transfer and the others not suitable for freezing.

Also, growing the embryos from day 3 to Day 5 will mean a few will drop off. My embryologist says its very tough for them to grow from day 3 to day 5, and they say out of 3 good day 3 ones only 1 will make it to day 5 in the lab (that's their statistics). Obviously we have people who defy the stats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Hi moose!!!

So you're in the horrible 2ww too??? Isn't it so frustrating??? I hate it so much, drives me insane. I just want to know!!

Congrats on being PUPO! Your bub is now 5 days old! How cute! (I think so anyway)

Yeah, IVF is so hard for our little eggs. It's a tough thing got them to go through. Did you try ICSI? even though we have nothing wrong with our sperm, ICSI helps with my fertilization rate and growth afterwards.My eggs sometimes doesn't allow the sperm inside....errr!

I have more success with fertilization and embryo growth with ICSI. This cycle, 3 mature eggs, 3 fertilized, 1 early blastocyst that was good for transfer and the others not suitable for freezing.

Also, growing the embryos from day 3 to Day 5 will mean a few will drop off. My embryologist says its very tough for them to grow from day 3 to day 5, and they say out of 3 good day 3 ones only 1 will make it to day 5 in the lab (that's their statistics). Obviously we have people who defy the stats!!!!
    Hi Frenchy! Yeah, we did use ICSI, so we had a good fertilisation rate but then they kept dropping off after that. I don't know how good the egg quality was to begin with, I'll have to ask next time I have an appointment. Given that 4/8 dropped off from fertilization to day 3 maybe my eggs just prefer my own body ot the lab... fingers crossed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our appointment with our FS today, and had to have a blood test to check my eggs or something. My husband has to have a sperm test, and if everything is good we can start our next stimulated cycle. Hope everything gets the go ahead, kinda excited and nervous as well.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bedlover don't lose all hope yet!! All babies are different!! Some show up early some don't turn up till 16dpo!!

I'm resisting the urge to test I got such an early bfp last time that I'm really tempted to test early even though I know that normally it wouldn't turn up yet

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the 2ww it's killing me I had my blasto transfer 11am on Sunday at westmead I did a HPT this morning to make sure trigger shot was out of my system and of course it was a bfn I can't sleep at night and today I'm so so very tired considering a nanny nap lol. Westmead now give you 2 HPT instead of going in for bloods so my test are 8th and 10th August grrrr