+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm in the tww as well and it's killing me! I'm on progesterone pessaries as well as pregnyl so as far as my body is concerned...I'm pregnant! The sore boobs, the cramps, the devastating hunger pains....all due to the drugs I'm sure.

I'm only 2dp5dt so none of those symptoms can be real right??? I know it isn't, but I'm still hoping!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to add in my signature that in 2012, I had 2 natural pregnancies, both ectopic though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm in the tww as well and it's killing me! I'm on progesterone pessaries as well as pregnyl so as far as my body is concerned...I'm pregnant! The sore boobs, the cramps, the devastating hunger pains....all due to the drugs I'm sure.

I'm only 2dp5dt so none of those symptoms can be real right??? I know it isn't, but I'm still hoping!!!
    You never just know but best of luck with the 2ww, your in good company here lots of other 2wwaiters, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becksta View Post
    hi girls just a bit worried..im on synarel for a long cycle,and im really not showing any symptoms..im a bit grumpy but im really not sure if its me with pms or is it the drugs.ii just feel too good..but by lunch time i need a nap..im trying to go with it but just need feed back to sort my head out. thanks girlxs xo
    Hi Becksta, I didn't really get any symptoms on Synarel either. Just felt normal. Got an occasional headache, but can't really say if it was from that. Everyone reacts differently. Don't worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klm0511 - how excited were you when the embryologist told you that it had gone from 6 cells to 7 right when you were there? That's so amazing!!! If you get that BFP - you can tell your baby that mummy saw them go from 6 cells to 7 cells.... And make them feel bad for doing something ungrateful!!! Hehehe

At my transfer on Sunday as soon as I arrived, the embryologist said he had only 1 good embryo to transfer back, an early blastocyst. He said however, that it was only an early blastocyst because he had checked so early in the morning and he was quite happy with the look of it. He also had another early blastocyst but was not happy with it and will not freeze it.

Then I prep up and lie in the chair, they ask your name etc. The dr does her thing, prep me up for the transfer, we're all ready and he (embryologist) does the name check again. He then zooms in on the embryo, I watch intently on the tv for the first glimpse of my embryo...and I hear him yelling out from the other room that it has now moved on beautifully!!! I was so hopeful then!!! Fingers crossed to all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32-thanks! How are you going with ur FET cycle At the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    Sharlee32-thanks! How are you going with ur FET cycle At the moment?

Good thanks, wouldn't even know I was on it. Scan on the 2nd (Friday) so hopefully my little beans can get taken out of the freezer and put back into mummys tummy next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy, Kyster and RTKirk.... congrats all on being PUPO. Your transfers were all close together, so I imagine your BTs will be too?

Good luck everyone testing this week - we're almost there :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc Bertie, I'm so excited for you....and quite frankly jealous because I think your beta test is on Friday 2/8???? Mine is on the 8/8- like a lifetime away!!! Are you on pregnyl as well??? Have you POAS???? I'm so tempted but I'm a little apprehensive about it now as my last cycle on pregnyl I POAS and got a false positive....periods arrived 2 days later then blood test 2 days after that revealed all. I'm feeling a burning sensation down there in the uterus region today, I know my temp has gone up all of a sudden...which I did not experience in April. What are you feeling?

Yeah I think kyster you and I did the same antagonist cycle, 3 fertilization and then 1 blastocyst transfer on 28/8....so ur beta is the same day as me??? What did ur blast look like? Mine had kept on growing after the embryologist first looked at it on Sunday morning....to when we transferred it a few hours later. I'm holding onto that for dear life at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frenchy.... yes, this Friday BT has been an awful long way in the waiting!! Yes, I've jabbed Pregnyl too, so no POAS for me, as they say it can last 7-10 days in your system and give a false reading. No, I'm not really feeling anything different than from all my other cycles, so I just think it's all the meds. There's nothing that has stood out being different - others have mentioned implantation spotting, being nauseas or having a metallic taste in their mouths, but I've had none of those. Anyhow, just keeping busy until Friday.