+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samlow View Post
    Yeah I would call the nurse berra.. just to be sure... cant hurt to ask.. hope its nothing..

I just got the call from the lab.. No snowbabies for me Thought there would be at least 1! The thought of having to do this all again is painful!
    Oh well, fingers crossed this little embie sticks! d15dt and counting!

Hope ur news is better berra...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sorry to hear about the snowbabies Samlow, lets hope this one sticks and snow babies arent required.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No snowbabies for me either. They said they were still trying to develop, but they did not think they were good enough to freeze. Fragmented. So for this cycle... As ill have to go through the whole epu rigmarole again if it does not work
    im so going to end up peeing on a stick! I know I shouldn't... But the wait will be torturous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snowbabies seem to be a rare commodity these days. Sorry to hear you have no back ups Berra. And Id say your BT is correct on being on 8/8 (Chinese lucky 8 if that helps!) 8/8 is 17 days past your EPU date and is quiet normal for most clinics. And from watching the other ladies on here Id suggest on POAS until only a few days before your BT. Hope its a BFP

AFM Im day 6dp3dt and Im not feeling much either way, so over the progesterone playing mind games though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wishnhope. Ill cross my fingers for you- I'm very mood sensitive to progesterone too, totally sucks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Snowbabies seem to be a rare commodity these days. Sorry to hear you have no back ups Berra. And Id say your BT is correct on being on 8/8 (Chinese lucky 8 if that helps!) 8/8 is 17 days past your EPU date and is quiet normal for most clinics. And from watching the other ladies on here Id suggest on POAS until only a few days before your BT. Hope its a BFP

AFM Im day 6dp3dt and Im not feeling much either way, so over the progesterone playing mind games though.

Hi Wish, they do stuff with your head. I hated the mind games too and it doesn't end even when you get a BFP (from what I have read other women post). for you this cycle if you aren't successful look to the bright side. You have 8 snow babies and frozen cycles are so much better than fresh. I am in my fozen cycle now and all I have to do is take 3 light blue pills a day

I might join this thread as we expect ET's to be on the 8th August at this stage. Can't wait to be PUPO again...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the snow babies Berra and Samlow let's hope the ones on board are nice and sticky and it won't matter.

I feel like the progesterone is playing games too. I thought I was going to vomit this morning brushing my teeth and I keep getting pains in my back and very emotional but no idea if these are good signs or just the progesterone.

The stress definitely doesn't stop after getting a BFP, in fact I find it gets worse as you then know you have something to worry about. If still rather have that stress than not have it. Anyone transferring this week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry should've said that Berra I also think you should call the nurse. Couldn't hurt and may put your mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Sorry about the snow babies Berra and Samlow let's hope the ones on board are nice and sticky and it won't matter.

I feel like the progesterone is playing games too. I thought I was going to vomit this morning brushing my teeth and I keep getting pains in my back and very emotional but no idea if these are good signs or just the progesterone.

The stress definitely doesn't stop after getting a BFP, in fact I find it gets worse as you then know you have something to worry about. If still rather have that stress than not have it. Anyone transferring this week?
    I know the stress is the worst, how many times I wished I was one of those chicks who gets pregnant and doesn't even know and then pops out a baby in the toilet cause she has a small pain and is totally surprised by it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Sharlee. I can never understand that show I didn't know I was pregnant. How is that possible??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well cappy.
    Sux about the snowbabies Samlow and Berra- hopefully u will get BFPs so won't need to go thru EPU again.
    Let us know how you go with the nurse Berra it's nothing serious.
    AFM I am starting crinone tonight and have ET Monday. So excited!