+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I are almonds and walnuts like they were life sustaining and it was a bfp. This time round I'm trying to be calm and confident

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Manchester what stim needle were you on and what are you on now?

and yay to those in pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was previously on 250iu of puregon and I'm now of 300iu of menopur.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ManchesterLass For This Useful Post:

crimson74  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Samlow! I feel like it is forever till my bt! 8 August!!!! I'm going to go nuts. I had to stop and have a nap today too, only now I'm really crampy!!!! I'm thinking I might have to get a pineapple... Keep the ideas coming! Ill really try anything!

So by pineapple you mean the tough core bit? Is that right?

welcome Manchesterlass

sticky sticky sticky vibes to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra... Is that right, that your BT is not til 8/8? Your signature says EPU 22/7 + ET 27/7. I'm sure your clinic could test a few days earlier than that. I'm sure others will weigh in here, but from what I know, most clinics test between 14-16 days after EPU (some a day or two later, depending on what days your clinic is open). Might be worth checking, as I know others have had there's brought forward

Yes, the pineapple core was pretty chewy - most of it was OK, but a few bits I chewed to no avail!! Hopefully it does its job though!!
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 28-07-2013 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? Thats long! Hang in there berra! Yep pinapple is the go I think! I sent DP out for one but shops only had half a one.. so off to the fruit barn in the morn! And yes its the tough chewy core u gotta eat. Cut up the whole core into 5 potions & have 1 each day.. but just 5 days. U cant have too much.
    Gotta try everything!

Ally when is ur BT again??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlow For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterLass View Post
    Oooh! ManchesterLass you've given me some hope! On two previous cycles I've been on 300 then 450 of gonal f, then three cycles on Elonva, and have had a really poor response, but I'm now on 300 Menapur, so fingers crossed I get a better result this time. I'm on CD6, which means day 5 of a splitting headache. I blame the Synarel. And just to be equitable, I blame the Melatonin for the nausea and dizziness Other than my first cycle (in which my oestrogen levels were really low so they really upped the gonal f for the next cycle) I have never felt this sick during a cycle. Emotional yes, but not sick. But it's only a few weeks in the scheme of things hey! BT and Scan's on Wed 31 Aug
    I'm loving the PUPO concept - go girls! Stick! Stick! Stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterLass View Post
    im on 600iu gonal f and not much response so hopefuly next cycle my fs will change my needles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I am so surprised by the long BT wait aswell. This is my first ivf and fertility treatment with Genea- they have been wonderful but that wait was longer than I was expecting! There are also no in-between bt so I don't know how my levels will go. I've always needed luteal phase support and my last pregnyl shot is tonight, so there is a bit of a gap there.

question ladies- about 4 hours after my 5dt, I started cramping. Got worse and worse until bedtime I realised I couldn't lay on my back or left side without excruciating pain. Only right side was ok. Woke at 4am cause I had rolled over and realised Ive had this pain once before... When I had a luteam cyst on my left ovary.... Is that even possible?!! It's a bit better now, still sensitive but can move again, but should I call the nurse about this? I hope the pregnyl shot tonight doesn't make it worse!!!
    tnx guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I would call the nurse berra.. just to be sure... cant hurt to ask.. hope its nothing..

I just got the call from the lab.. No snowbabies for me Thought there would be at least 1! The thought of having to do this all again is painful!
    Oh well, fingers crossed this little embie sticks! d15dt and counting!

Hope ur news is better berra...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app