+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lotsathoughts good luck with EPU today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everyone. I hope you are all going well.

AFM, I'm spending my time googling and reading loads of topics on here. I've got a metallic taste in my mouth this morning. I did a test - BFN (too early, 5dp3dt). I'm concerned because I've had no 'implantation spotting'. I'm due for AF on Saturday, we'll see what happens...

Baby dust to all!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    Good luck everyone. I hope you are all going well.

AFM, I'm spending my time googling and reading loads of topics on here. I've got a metallic taste in my mouth this morning. I did a test - BFN (too early, 5dp3dt). I'm concerned because I've had no 'implantation spotting'. I'm due for AF on Saturday, we'll see what happens...

Baby dust to all!

Ive heard a metallic taste is a great sign!!! For you!!

Good Luck today Lotsofthoughts

AFM
    Im 2dp3dt. And Ive had a "heavy" feeling in my lower abdomen since ET trying not to read into symptoms but its always there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Wishnhope!

I felt heavy like that too so don't think too much about it. I think it's all part of it. my fingers are crossed for you too!!

This 2ww is awful!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww good luck ladies! It is so hard not to read into every little thing your body is doing! I dont think I have EVER been so aware of my body as I was in the TWW!

Lotsathoughts - I am hoping ur lining is perfectly thick today and you get lots of eggs at PU... Good luck!

AFM - Looks like I will be doing a 5d transfer on Sat! All 9 little embies are dividing steady and well today on day 2.... :-) Sooo really hoping for a front runner to emerge by Sat & then the rest on ice

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlow For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2013),Wishnhope  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well today with the needles, drugs, waiting or what have you.

Jodes, not sure about the metallic taste but hopefully it's a good sign.
    Wishnhope, good luck with the pain, I hope it is all positive for you. I'm not sure how I will cope with the tww, I bet I'll be super aware and a bit scared.

Today went well in terms of eggs. They got out 16, 10 of which looked mature. Just have to wait and see if they fertilize tonight. My lining was still very thin at 5mm. Not even sure if the embies will stick to that. Mentioned about Vitamin E and my FS said he'd try that the next round (always promising to hear "the next round"). And he put me on antibiotics as he is thinking I may have had an infection. Not sure what. But he assured me it wasn't an std. Then after collection I went and got some acupuncture. Will have one session on Friday and two on Monday, before and after ET.
    Now to rest and relax. What an interesting experience this is 😋

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lotsofthoughts thats some excellent numbers (almost OHSS worthy!) hope your acupuncture does the trick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lotsofthoughts well done nice numbers now cross finger and hope alot turn into embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsofthoughts... that's great news on 10 being mature. That stands you in good stead to get some nice little embies. Vitamin E is found in pregnancy mes, like Elevit, and both my DH and I also take a couple of extra each week, as it's good for general health in any case. Don't we love FSs who are already talking about the "next round" even before this round is over :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ( :
    I had my scan today and I have a total of 11 eggs so far.. 2 are 20mm so they will probably dissappear and all the others are around 10mm. And its starting to hurt.... the clinic will call me today to tell me whats next. Ive also got my other injections. To stop me from ovulation. ... so things are finally happening! Getting nervous now