+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Fert number is 6, so now I hope they survive to Friday/Saturday for testing and freezing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sootyswife For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, I'm hoping I can join in this thread. I've never joined a forum before but we are doing our first IVF and it is doing my head in! I thought it might help to connect with other people doing the same.
    we just had our ER yesterday and I'm wishing and hoping like crazy for some good little embies!!!
    for all of you guys, I'd like to wish you luck as well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sootyswife.... will they give you an update on how they're going between now and Friday?

BerraBrooder... you'll find lots of great support and advice on Bubhub, so you're in the right place. Are you doing a special protocol to combat your auto-immune issues?

AFM.... the scientist rang this morning to say that none of the other embies were good enough to freeze :-(( I would have love to have had one, but never mind, at least we got to transfer stage this time. Interestingly after day 3, the 6 cell embie never progressed, while the 5 cell one caught up and did became a morula. Apparently the other 8 cell also progressed a bit, but wasn't looking good. But it's good to know that I can get embryos to grow past day 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MCG Bertie, not I don't think so. They said id get a call on day 4 Friday from the embryologist to discuss the ones that are fit for biopsy and freezing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sootyswife For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MGC Bertie, I don't think we are doing anything special for the autoimmune issues- I'm lucky to be pretty healthy at the moment. We are not sure if it is currently interfering with my fertility or not. After my first flare up in 2009/10 it changed my cycle a lot and I'm now high FSH low AMH. Hopefully it has done its damage and will do no more! This is our first IVF cycle, i think it is antagonist. we got 5 eggs yesterday and 4 fertilised.

cross my fingers for you and your transfer

btw... When do your ovaries stop hurting after ER!!?? Ouch!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I would move into this thread (from the June/July) as I will be testing 6th Aug!! On my 2nd ICSI cycle atm. Had EPU yesterday and was very pleased with results (esp after my 1st attempt!).. We have 9 embies from 15 eggs... YAY!

Been reading some of your posts, lots of love in here, for all! xxx

@Wishnhope well done! Looks like we r on a similar path! I had 15 eggs at EPU yesterday & 9 fertilised today.. Waiting now…. Good luck with ur ET! Hope it sticks!

@MGC You only need 1! Good luck :-) Can I ask why your FS prefers a day 5 ET?? Just curious cause I had a similar scenario my 1st time & they made me do a day 3… ended in a BFN tho....

Aww @Becca, sorry to hear your news! But at least you've done all the hard work now and can maybe look forward to a more relaxed FET in Sep? Dont give up hope.. xx

@Jodes - I had pain like that both post EPU & ET.. Turned out to be bowel pain i think as it eased ALOT after opening my bowels and passing wind… sorry if TMI hehe..

Everyone else (some familiar names) - Good luck with your waiting or whatever stage you are at... I am wishing you all good news for each stage you are at!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlow For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-07-2013),Wishnhope  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Samlow 9 is a great number, when is your ET?

Welcome Berra Brooder good luck with your first cycle and hope you get a few to freeze.

My ET went well, one transfered and 8 x day 3 snowbabies!! BT is the 2nd Aug cant wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wishnhope! I will find out about ET tomorrow.. Will either be Thurs for a d3 or Sat for a d5....
    Good luck for your BT i will be watching to see your result! Aug 2nd is a good date! Its my fur baby's 1st bday and I am going to see pink!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlow For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (23-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one ladies...
    does anyone get slight cramping from puregon? Im due to have my scan tomorrow but I just got a little bit of cramping over my overies.
    thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Just a quick one ladies...
    does anyone get slight cramping from puregon? Im due to have my scan tomorrow but I just got a little bit of cramping over my overies.
    thanks in advance.
    I was on gonal - F and had slight cramping and nausea. Guess it means somethings happening!