Closed Thread
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    How's everybody travelling today? I've been looking at charts in FF's community galleries of women over 35 that to utd with only either bding 4 days ahead of o, or on the day of o. Makes me feel better about our chances lol!
    Hey little duck. I am 35. The other day I had a look at my u/s from July last year and now this one from last week and my ovary volume has not changed in over a year. I think it is a very gradual process this 'losing our fertility' thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Hey little duck. I am 35. The other day I had a look at my u/s from July last year and now this one from last week and my ovary volume has not changed in over a year. I think it is a very gradual process this 'losing our fertility' thing.
    Thanks for that Kazza I think so too I actually managed to find a few articles that weren't all gloom and doom for 35 & over's. It's more the timing that I'm concerned about - DH and I have been together just over 12 years now, and have gotten into quite the routine bd wise - we shall see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp was up slightly this morning, so I poas. BFFN (yes, the extra F is intentional). What are the odds of getting a BFN at 14dpo that turns into a BFP at 16dpo? I know I've seen a few around here, but finding it hard to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well im annoyed because I didn't get to bed till 5am because I had to pick dp up from the city. So went to bed and took my temp at 11am so looks like I oed yesterday even though I only got a postive opk at 4pm yesterday. I have such bad cramps and eggwite cm but not sure if thats just cm from yesterday.

TMI but when I woke up I didnt even get out of bed and I had a gush of watery cm and it felt like I wet the bed it was gross...I was like wtf! My cervix is firm and high so not sure if today's actually o day now due to that stupid temp.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/34a6d1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Well im annoyed because I didn't get to bed till 5am because I had to pick dp up from the city. So went to bed and took my temp at 11am so looks like I oed yesterday even though I only got a postive opk at 4pm yesterday. I have such bad cramps and eggwite cm but not sure if thats just cm from yesterday.

TMI but when I woke up I didnt even get out of bed and I had a gush of watery cm and it felt like I wet the bed it was gross...I was like wtf! My cervix is firm and high so not sure if today's actually o day now due to that stupid temp.

I would o'd on last day of ewcm. Mine would come out in big blobs too. I would say its today. You dtd yest am so still in wil a chance. Could you dtd this afternoon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would o'd on last day of ewcm. Mine would come out in big blobs too. I would say its today. You dtd yest am so still in wil a chance. Could you dtd this afternoon?
    Yeh hes hungover but ill give it a shot.still got eggwcm but opk is looking neg. Omg I have bad back pain and cramps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dried on is this morning well first morning cuz I woke up at 3pm.cuz I went back to skeeo and bottom is noe at 4:15
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know much about them tiff but all I know is that when you see it as darker or darker you stop and expect ovulation window to begin 12-24hrs later. The pain sounds like its today so hopefully spermies are still alive in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know much about them tiff but all I know is that when you see it as darker or darker you stop and expect ovulation window to begin 12-24hrs later. The pain sounds like its today so hopefully spermies are still alive in there
    Fx they are both times i got preg we had sex like 4 or 5 days before o and got pregnant so least I know they can make it.