Closed Thread
Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Tiffany. Do you mean the EWCM should come before ovulation? The cycle I fell preg I had egg white the day of and after ovulation. Yep u are right there isn't much info yet hey .

Great to be back thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Hmmm maybe just change the battrey because you might have to wait a few days and wont get a good pattern if you buy one online.

Is your the purple one?
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes. Purple one. I have another from the same place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Wondering if you can shed some light on temping. I am TOTALLY GREEN!! I just bought a "surgipak" ovulation digital thermometer. Firstly is this the same thing as a bbt? I'm confused as it says that you know you have ovulated when your temp drops but elsewhere it seems ppl are looking for it to rise? So which is it?

Also do you generally find this method accurate? It looks like a lot of effort but I'm willing to put more effort in this cycle...

Thnx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Hi girls

Wondering if you can shed some light on temping. I am TOTALLY GREEN!! I just bought a "surgipak" ovulation digital thermometer. Firstly is this the same thing as a bbt? I'm confused as it says that you know you have ovulated when your temp drops but elsewhere it seems ppl are looking for it to rise? So which is it?

Also do you generally find this method accurate? It looks like a lot of effort but I'm willing to put more effort in this cycle...

Thnx
    Hi Sophisto n welcome! I'm pretty green with temping, just onto my third cycle now.

Both the "dip" and the "rise" are correct - meaning a lot of the time there will be a temperature dip when you ovulate, and then a confirmed, sustained temperature rise (at least 3 days) will confirm that you did in fact ovulate. Make sense?

I'm hoping it's accurate! Definitely find it interesting to have a much better idea of what my body's doing and when it's doing it......at the very least if we don't conceive within the next six months I'll have some info for my doc......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Yes. Purple one. I have another from the same place.
    Yeh my two purple ones gave ne bad temps anf battery's ran out quickly. I bought a white one,ill post a pic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Yeh my two purple ones gave ne bad temps anf battery's ran out quickly. I bought a white one,ill post a pic

Thanks I think I'm going to just have to BD every second day until no EWCM because now I can't rely on bbt..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hi Sophisto n welcome! I'm pretty green with temping, just onto my third cycle now.

Both the "dip" and the "rise" are correct - meaning a lot of the time there will be a temperature dip when you ovulate, and then a confirmed, sustained temperature rise (at least 3 days) will confirm that you did in fact ovulate. Make sense?

I'm hoping it's accurate! Definitely find it interesting to have a much better idea of what my body's doing and when it's doing it......at the very least if we don't conceive within the next six months I'll have some info for my doc......
    Great. Thanks! Makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I think I'm going to just have to BD every second day until no EWCM because now I can't rely on bbt..
    Im the opposite. I've just decided to rely on bbt because I don't get EWCM. Lucky there's various techniques!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Hi girls

Thnx
    You usually get a dip the day of ovulation. Mine is quite pronounced. Then would want to see your temp go up to see a clear thermal shift of at least 3 consecutive temp rises.

BBT is very accurate, I read only second to blood tests. Just make sure you take it as soon as you wake at the same time every morning, or you'll get inaccurate temps and it will look really rocky i.e. big variations between days

lol I should have read on little duck covered everything...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get like a week of it so thats dosnt help me too lol im just gonna try do the same thing and bd every second day. Im gonna hit for friday,sunday monday which should be o day hell if I can get some sat im keen. I have a high sex drive compared to dp.