Closed Thread
Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

Hope u all had a great weekend..

I have a question...im not really up to speed with all the charting stuff yet so im hoping some of u will help me....

It appears im 7dpo and this morning I had a temp fall to my pre o temps...the first thing I thought of was way too short lp n that af was on her way. I took my temp again and it had risen bu .02 but wa still extremely low compared to post o temps which have been around the 35.8 mark. Its even dipped below the coverline.

As I then started to get ready for work I thought maybe its an implantation dip.. ive had no spotting at all and no other af symptoms like I usually would. .I usually get a few cramps the day before but have had nothing. Do implantation dips usually dip that low? I know ill have to take the next day as it comes n see what my temp does tomorrow..if it is implantation...do many of these not result in pregnancy? Here is my chart...its my first month ttc so im still learning all the ins and outs of this business..tthanks in advance

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/#/m/chart.php

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I took Panadol last night and my temp dropped further this morning but somehow my cross hairs reappeared? Maybe ff thinks its implantion dip. (It can't be as no bd for me).

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Good morning ladies,

Hope u all had a great weekend..

I have a question...im not really up to speed with all the charting stuff yet so im hoping some of u will help me....

It appears im 7dpo and this morning I had a temp fall to my pre o temps...the first thing I thought of was way too short lp n that af was on her way. I took my temp again and it had risen bu .02 but wa still extremely low compared to post o temps which have been around the 35.8 mark. Its even dipped below the coverline.

As I then started to get ready for work I thought maybe its an implantation dip.. ive had no spotting at all and no other af symptoms like I usually would. .I usually get a few cramps the day before but have had nothing. Do implantation dips usually dip that low? I know ill have to take the next day as it comes n see what my temp does tomorrow..if it is implantation...do many of these not result in pregnancy? Here is my chart...its my first month ttc so im still learning all the ins and outs of this business..tthanks in advance

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/#/m/chart.php
    Hi Kelstar,
    Your FF link isn't working. It just goes to a log in screen.
    At 7dpo the temp drop could be implantation. You'll just need to see what your temps do in the next few days.
    I would guess that usually if a dip is implantation it'd usually result in a pregnancy. However, it's not a failsafe factor. As not everyone who gets pregnant gets an implantation dip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I took Panadol last night and my temp dropped further this morning but somehow my cross hairs reappeared? Maybe ff thinks its implantion dip. (It can't be as no bd for me).

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    That's strange for FF, as that'd be quite a dip for implantation....
    Hmmm hard to tell really. But I still think your chart is looking the best I've seen it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    That's strange for FF, as that'd be quite a dip for implantation....
    Hmmm hard to tell really. But I still think your chart is looking the best I've seen it
    Mmmm bit weird. My temp hadn't dropped from taking nurafen before (I've tested it) but I took panadol but my temp now isn't too low. It's 36.23 which is above cover line. Right now I just want af so I can start a new cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm not sure wat ive done wrong...
    Does this work?
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/cha...p?d=2013-07-23

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does this work?
    Nope, sorry. The link should look something like this:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is my chart,watery cm and o pains and cervix getting higher so all this b12 anf b6 might be making me o early. I do get about a wrrk of fertile cm so who knows.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/34a6d1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Does this work?
    It's showing you are 14 DPO?

BFN this morning but a decent spike. Not sure what is going on but I'm not getting my hopes up as I have cm consistent with AF coming.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    It's showing you are 14 DPO?

BFN this morning but a decent spike. Not sure what is going on but I'm not getting my hopes up as I have cm consistent with AF coming.

My Ovulation Chart
    I don't know del. It looks really promising. It looks like you've had a lot more creamy cm this cycle (assuming that's what the c stands for, I don't use ff), which others have said was a sign of pg. Also, your temp has dropped at 11dpo in previous cycles (except July cycle last year). It could still be too early to test. fx.