Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm thinking today is O day. We've been dtd every other day as recommended so here's hoping someone upstairs is looking down at us very favourably & makes our wish come true
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    So I'm thinking today is O day. We've been dtd every other day as recommended so here's hoping someone upstairs is looking down at us very favourably & makes our wish come true
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48
    Fingers crossed calstar! Looks like a great chart so far.

I have a feeling I'm in for another rocky chart http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post

I have a feeling I'm in for another rocky chart http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    You never know Bec, mine is always a bit rocky around AF so once that's finished you might find it gets a bit smoother.
    Have you thought anymore/discussed with dp about chatting to a FS? Even if its just to discuss your options with ttc with pcos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    You never know Bec, mine is always a bit rocky around AF so once that's finished you might find it gets a bit smoother.
    Have you thought anymore/discussed with dp about chatting to a FS? Even if its just to discuss your options with ttc with pcos?
    He isn't convinced yet. I'm ok with it for now. I want to give vitex and b complex a few months to see if they regulate my cycles. If they don't regulate then ill be going to a gp about it. I might just need some metformin to kick start it.

I'm in 2 minds at the moment. I'm desperate to start our family now, but then again I turn 24 on Monday so I would be ok if we go slow and steady so dp and I are both happy and comfortable. I have to admit I'm a bit scared of seeing a fs and getting terrible news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone having problems with the new July thread ? I can't get onto it :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post

Becca did you have a 3 day period? ...That's pretty short. Fingers crossed a few more months of vitex and vitam b helps...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Becca did you have a 3 day period? ...That's pretty short. What has your doctor mentioned about this?
    I have never had af this short before so I haven't mentioned it to a gp. Another lady mentioned that when she takes something to bring on af that its usually short too so I think it might just be that I took provera.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Becca did you have a 3 day period? ...That's pretty short. Fingers crossed a few more months of vitex and vitam b helps...
    My periods are only about 3 days too. But I spot before & after.
    Wasn't aware it was something to be too concerned about??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I have been spotting after 3 days of af so I just figured that af was light this cycle? I did spot mid cycle last cycle so I thought that maybe my body had less to get rid of?

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    3 days is fine from what I've heard, its when its only 1 day that you need to worry. Unless its very light...then you might not have enough lining.

Though if it changes suddenly (ie. You usually have shorter or longer af) it could be something to look into (why it might be different from usual).

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (11-07-2013)